Burroughs

Guest DMX

"Buddah? A notorious metabolic junky... Makes his own you dig. In India, where they got no sense of time, The Man is often a month late... 'Now let me see, is that the second or the third monsoon? I got like a meet in Ketchupore about more or less.'

"And all them junkies sitting around in the lotus posture spitting on the ground and waiting on The Man.

"So Buddha says: 'I don't hafta take this sound. I'll by god metabolize my own junk.'

"'Man, you can't do that. The Revenooers will swarm all over you.'

"'Over me they won't swarm. I gotta gimmick, see? I'm a fuckin Holy Man as of right now.'

"'Jeez, boss, what an angle.'

Ketchupore ahahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0

hahahahahahahahahahaha

die.

i may be an emo art fag, but that doesn't mean i won't shank you. just ask around.

has anybody heard burroughs christmas tale of a junkie in a hotel room that gives up his only shot to the guy in the next room that is dying...that was great. i liked most of the stuff i read by him although i think junkie was a little overrated. dont get me wrong though it was a great book. if you havent heard his audio/spoken word i highly recomend it.

Archived