my sketches.

Guest melburnsyou

Guest melburnsyou
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JIGSAW

Fix your T it almost looks like a Y and those last sketches need work besides that just keep drawing....oh yea develop a handstyle.. unless you just want to do the basic bomber style..

im confused

Originally posted by melburnsyou

they arent my handstyles. well i can tell cops it says yrew when i get done. yay.

how is it going to help you if you tell them it says yrew?:confused: :confused: besides that sick drawings

Originally posted by melburnsyou

coz then i wouldnt get busted for my word. durr

so your gonna say no i didnt do it.. it says yrew and my name is trew?:lol: :lol: :lol: i aint trying to diss just pointing it out...

i like the first one alot.....the second one has a good use of color but there is something about its style that doesnt appeal to me...and the third one is pretty sick too. but it looks like sumthin ewok did before. and my only means of criticism is that those characters youre using are way overdone by so many people. but you got a nice post overall.;)

Guest Ser3adc

that's some pretty nice stuff..i like the third one comin out the box alot...in terms of criticism i think your t looks like a y...try bending the arms down instead of up...overall nice work.:D

Guest melburnsyou
Originally posted by style

so your gonna say no i didnt do it.. it says yrew and my name is trew?:lol: :lol: :lol: i aint trying to diss just pointing it out...

man u must be stupid. the cops come up and say "whats ur piece say" "it says 'yrew'" <-- pointing out that no one writes 'yrew' so they couldnt bust me for the word. the whole point is that i dont say it says trew. understand yet?

^^^ so your gonna say your piece say yrew??:confused:...if nobody writes yrew then why would you say it say's yrew?? :confused: not starting shit just pointing it out...:idea:

Guest melburnsyou

coz say for example, im doing a legal wall, and cops or undercovers rock up, theyll wanna know what it says. ill say it it says yrew (since the t looks like a y). this way coz no one writes it, they cannott link it back to me.

got it yet!?:rolleyes:

Guest ego trippin

R's are a bit wonky. I like the status sketches better.

Stay off my turf. Ha ha.

No, seriously.

Archived