Killing yourself?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

ive thought about it. but its not worth it. id rather or not rather but probaly go kill others first and go out in a blazing battle of gun fire. :D

http://www.anthrax.com/sod/images/CDs/SOD_KillYourselfCross.jpg'>

Can't take it, never could

Time to end it, wish you would

Friends and family, they're all gone

Life for you is just a con

Dig yourself a hole in the ground

Push up daisies six feet down

Take a dirt nap, buy the farm

Inject a bubble in your aim

Kill yourself, kill yourself!

Why don't you kill yourself?

Don't rely on no one else

End it all just kill yourself!

Life is just a one way ticket

Everyone must go around

Here's bucket go and kick it

Slit your wrists without a sound

When you go don't make a big deal

No dramatics, don't overplay

Cause don't you know that we'll all feel

Better once you're gone away

You're a loser, there's nothing left for you

A worthless loser, at everything you do

suicide is a strange topic, there are so many people that freak out when they hear the word but when you look at the stats. there is a higher suicide rate in the u.s. than murder. ive tried it but it didnt work, that was a long time ago though and the amount of drugs the apa had me on probably had something to do with it. i dont see a point to it anymore but alot of people say thats the only way they are going to die. strange.

Guest willy.wonka

well i felt like i was falling off this planet for a while now, btu the other night,God connected with me again..sometimes my prayers are in vain and the other night, i guess i was saying the right things cause the devil came to me as my friend and he really didnt want me praying..he even tried to pry my hands apart,but he couldnt, he said a lot of evil stuff..

then God lets me know that he's still carin for me.its a good feeling.if only some of you know the things that i go through..i see spiritual things...people dont understand me and they think im lying/crazy/stupid

all i really know is that God is there...even when i seen so much spiritual war to believe..i think i could say that i just give in to the sin and endulge myself...then i cry and want to die, but God lets me know.im gonna make a thread on this soon.

take it easy.

Originally posted by postaholic

ive thought about it. but its not worth it. id rather or not rather but probaly go kill others first and go out in a blazing battle of gun fire. :D

thats why im joining the milatary. woohoo.

oh man, ive put alot of thought into this (not particularly saying im going to, but its an idea i toy with from time to time.....).

the top contending ways to go about doing this are:

A) ever seen beverly hills 90210 where the psycho girl who wanted to be kelly attempted to kill the both of them by placing a tube going from the exhaust of their car into the window? yeah. that seems like a pretty good idea. no mess, for those of us who want an open casket funeral so everyone can see your hideous mug one last time. and no real pain i can imagine, just sleep from carbon monoxide and your gone. however, theres no real "gusto" in this method.

B) for those of us who want some real plublicity to go out on, go to the top of a tressel over what should be a commuter line rail road with a length of rope, tie it to the guard rail and your waist, run, jump (giving yourself enough distance to get out to where the rope wont have too much slack, at this point you should be swung downwards into what will hopefully be the path of an oncoming train. this will take a good amount of timing. but you should get plastered to the front. and pending that the train brakes suddenly at all, youll be thrown forward quite a ways. definetly making the evening news and paper.

yeah. too much free time.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

oh man, ive put alot of thought into this (not particularly saying im going to, but its an idea i toy with from time to time.....).

the top contending ways to go about doing this are:

A) ever seen beverly hills 90210 where the psycho girl who wanted to be kelly attempted to kill the both of them by placing a tube going from the exhaust of their car into the window? yeah. that seems like a pretty good idea. no mess, for those of us who want an open casket funeral so everyone can see your hideous mug one last time. and no real pain i can imagine, just sleep from carbon monoxide and your gone. however, theres no real "gusto" in this method.

B) for those of us who want some real plublicity to go out on, go to the top of a tressel over what should be a commuter line rail road with a length of rope, tie it to the guard rail and your waist, run, jump (giving yourself enough distance to get out to where the rope wont have too much slack, at this point you should be swung downwards into what will hopefully be the path of an oncoming train. this will take a good amount of timing. but you should get plastered to the front. and pending that the train brakes suddenly at all, youll be thrown forward quite a ways. definetly making the evening news and paper.

yeah. too much free time.

heh i like the train 1 heh heh :D

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Haha, that's pretty ill. If you manage to find a strong enough rope, you might be lucky to have it not break, and instead swing up in an arch when the train hits you, then come back down on the train's roof, slamming into every car as it goes through. That'd be crazynuts 400. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived