Virgin Mobile

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know what has wierd commercials, trojan. i saw some in amsterdam. theres one where this dudes walkin to go meet his date and he has an army of sperms following behind him. so when his dates in sight, they stop, look at eachother, and smile; and right as he stepping again, the army of sperm runs him down and charges at his chick. right before they mob her they all hit a wall of latex and fall over, and the guy walks off with his girl. shits actually pretty funny when you see it. could be durex... im not sure. these aussies have some FUCKED up commercials too.

Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

that sounds hilarious.

but like i'm not even sure what these virgin mobile adds are advertising.

mobile phones or ways to order music, i have no clue.:confused:

Guest mcpeepants

yeh i seen the virgin mobile commercials today, weirded me out its kinda on a deisil tip. iono kinda popular style these days. cool though i guess

Originally posted by jah

you know what has wierd commercials, trojan. i saw some in amsterdam. theres one where this dudes walkin to go meet his date and he has an army of sperms following behind him. so when his dates in sight, they stop, look at eachother, and smile; and right as he stepping again, the army of sperm runs him down and charges at his chick. right before they mob her they all hit a wall of latex and fall over, and the guy walks off with his girl. shits actually pretty funny when you see it. could be durex... im not sure. these aussies have some FUCKED up commercials too.

:lol::lol:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by mcpeepants

yeh i seen the virgin mobile commercials today, weirded me out its kinda on a deisil tip. iono kinda popular style these days. cool though i guess

yeah they reminded me of the whole deisel advertising motiff

Archived