Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest uncle-boy

Virgin Mobile

Guest uncle-boy

anyone see these new commercials??

they are weird as fuck but hilarious.

you know what has wierd commercials, trojan. i saw some in amsterdam. theres one where this dudes walkin to go meet his date and he has an army of sperms following behind him. so when his dates in sight, they stop, look at eachother, and smile; and right as he stepping again, the army of sperm runs him down and charges at his chick. right before they mob her they all hit a wall of latex and fall over, and the guy walks off with his girl. shits actually pretty funny when you see it. could be durex... im not sure. these aussies have some FUCKED up commercials too.

Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

that sounds hilarious.

but like i'm not even sure what these virgin mobile adds are advertising.

mobile phones or ways to order music, i have no clue.:confused:

I think they are advertising a new phone service.

and im so glad no one posted FIRST on this thread.

Guest mcpeepants

yeh i seen the virgin mobile commercials today, weirded me out its kinda on a deisil tip. iono kinda popular style these days. cool though i guess

Guest socrates

I like tyhe kebler elves they tell me all kinds of ways to get free things like cars.

Guest krie
Originally posted by jah

you know what has wierd commercials, trojan. i saw some in amsterdam. theres one where this dudes walkin to go meet his date and he has an army of sperms following behind him. so when his dates in sight, they stop, look at eachother, and smile; and right as he stepping again, the army of sperm runs him down and charges at his chick. right before they mob her they all hit a wall of latex and fall over, and the guy walks off with his girl. shits actually pretty funny when you see it. could be durex... im not sure. these aussies have some FUCKED up commercials too.

:lol::lol:

Guest postaholic

i love tv commercials. i saw some more nike shoe commercials, and they were funny as shit to.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i thought it was kind of lame :o

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by mcpeepants

yeh i seen the virgin mobile commercials today, weirded me out its kinda on a deisil tip. iono kinda popular style these days. cool though i guess

yeah they reminded me of the whole deisel advertising motiff

the trojan condom commercials are filled with sexual imagery and inuendo if you look for it but sometimes its obvious...

i havent seen any weird commercials lately though

Guest sneak

i was quite leened last nite, and was watching tv...i realised that all the commercials i saw sucked dick:rolleyes:

they dont just suck, theyre aggrivating as hell. i hate fuckin commercials. once in a while there are some i can stand. and once in a while a few are actually cool, but most just make me mad as fuck.

yeah we get mad tampon adds over here in the land of the kangaroo. its like if you get the right tampon you will look heaps cool man. the g-string pad advert is cool because you get to see ass.

yeah dude. and the tampon commercials are fuckin gross!! ive seen some wierd fuckin commercials over here too.

so this thread obviously isnt about a car full of virgin chicks just waiting to be fucked is it ?

fucken cunts.

:o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this