The Sever Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 87centHitMan

This thread fucking rocks!! There are tons of good flicks, even though I have seen a good few of them already...Sever and his whole crew, they just define the art of fucking shit up...That is just too nuts. I don't get how people could hit that many crazy spots and not get busted repetately...They just know how it's done, I guess. Too sweet!!

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

although im not going to say sever's origin as ive always been told,i will say that i believe youre wrong.....

i agree. i think there were some sever origin pics over in that revok thread. but yeah. the whole of awr msk am7 rocks shit hard. they do have jobs... revok builds fences when he is living out here....

yeah I think I might be with aims on this one, his new stuff is ill as hell, but I think I'm feeling his older stuff even more

I love seeing old and new stuff from writers. It shows how much work these guys have actually put in. Moving from fresh style to fresh style like this. Amazing stuff

Archived