Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
thrillride

underground hip hop

ook A.L. skills...where the hell can cop a cd?anyone got sum raw underground to suggest wit sum tight lyrics sumtin around scarab, zion i...sum shit like that

Guest socrates

Scaraub(LL) isn't really underground and Zion I is overrated there are some many better acts out there you just have to try and find it.

ive never seen an a.l. album, its my understanding that he has never dropped one. the last work i heard with his name on it was a song he did after 9.11.

all lyriks=good stuff

yeha i've never seen his album either, if i had i'd probly have already picked one up

get classified, he's canadian...AWOL ONE, da loop troop, uhhh....whatever....pick up a copy of fruity loops pro .3 and rock your own beats...damn....bizzzznurtch

eh

shoould be in channel zero but fuggit... latyx.. aes rock.. ppl have mixed feeligns about him.. some ppl think hes a lyrical god some ppl thinks he just conbines big words and sounds like a dork. but i like his shit so fuck it.. for the poetry lovers as well as underground go with sage francis or saul williams.. both dope shit.. for funk.. im feelin blackalicious

Originally posted by crEmEnaLitY

ook A.L. skills...where the hell can cop a cd?anyone got sum raw underground to suggest wit sum tight lyrics sumtin around scarab, zion i...sum shit like that

what in the HELL are you talking about? your thug-osity is too thick for me to see through.

JESUS CHRIST IM BLINDED BY THE THUG-OSITY OH SWEET FUCKING JESUS. AAAAAAAAAARGH.

for real though. hip hop is soooooooooooooooooo over-rated.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Im waitin for F.T.s album to drop...I got a teaser, hooottttt....

Definitive Jux..

Aesop Rock..lyrically defining it..i've been enjoying him since i heard him.. it was cabin fever who introduced me to him and praise his wonderful ass..if hes still here..i still love Daylight.. a remarkable song..

of course mr.lif and el-p are great.. im enjoying el-ps fantastic damage.. im still having trouble understanding him clearly..easier then aesop rock tho..

i wanna buy mrlifs new cd.. but im damn broke..

yeah, great thread paizano. Wuh dohn we juz mac a fucken cohlexhun of thez fucken underground threads? Hmmmm? You hearin me shithead?

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by dirtysicks

Get Cage's Movies For The Blind......Copywrite's The High Exhaulted is hot too......

is this cage guy white? and is his name spelled cage or kage on his cd?

cant find that shit on the net for anything..

oh god, spare us the time, not this topic again............

im sick of the underground hip hops threads, when is the old counrty music thread going to start?