attention ravers :

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

Kr430n5_666, you're always talking about raver drugs and shit...that's kinda odd, I've seen some very strange posts from you

Guest Stapler

I ate a raver once, her juice tatsted all strawberry like. I think she put that lip smackers stuff [the ones that taste as well] on her muff. But that is as far as I would go I didnt speak to her just fucked

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

this raver at my school wore pants that looked like they were made of legos to school, he had fucking bright wrist bands on and was wearing a visor and shit, everyone wanted to kick his faggot ass

raves are most likely the worst thing to ever come out of humanity. im thinking the list of horrible stinking crap things goes as follows:

1)Raves/Ravers/Anything associated with rave culture.

2)Plymouth PT cruisers.

3)Punk Rock "culture" (or something like that.....).

4)Old people who insist on driving.

Guest drunken phil

...to take the glow sticks on sting rope things and smack the shit outta everyone:D :D ...thenit got monotonous and i stopped and left

Originally posted by Stapler

I ate a raver once, her juice tatsted all strawberry like. I think she put that lip smackers stuff [the ones that taste as well] on her muff. But that is as far as I would go I didnt speak to her just fucked

you must have liked her enough to eat her out.

the way i see it, raves are a gold mine just waiting to be tapped into. my friends and i have sprayed coolwater cologne on a sheet of blotter paper and sold it as acid, soaked caffiene pills in easter egg dye and sold it as e, sold viles of flour and dishwashing detergent, etc. etc. we even had "going to sell fake drugs at raves" outfits. i had a pair of jnco pants and a t-shirt with the trix cereal logo and bunny on it. and even if they figure out you're a fraud, chances are you won't get your ass kicked. what are they going to do, beat you with a glow stick?

Guest --zeSto--

just FYI...

selling fake drugs is a very bad move.

Even if you're not afraid of a 15 year-old in fun-fur overalls,

doesn't mean that there's zero chance of a serious ass kicking.

You might get away with it in some suburban highschool,

but trying that in the city is a risky business.

drug hustlers are walking a dangerous line.

Guest 87centHitMan

Most of these Rolling idiots that you all talk about get made fun of by the other 'ravers' as well. There's an extreme difference between "Jaded Raver" and "CandyKid". Just like there's and extreme difference between "TOY" and "WRITER". They're just trying to have fun. There really are some complete morons that go to parties just to get fucked up and sit in front of the speakers the whole time, but there are also people that drink beer and smoke weed at parties, and just have a good time. Some even go (OH MY GOD!!!!) SOBER!!! At least the rave scene's not full of a bunch of bullshitters trying to front like they're hard like in graff and hip-hop. Raves are relevantly drama-free for the most part. While Hip-Hop and Graffiti are full of so much Beef, Drama, and Bullshit that it somewhat defeats the purpose of even trying to do the shit sometimes.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Most of these Rolling idiots that you all talk about get made fun of by the other 'ravers' as well. There's an extreme difference between "Jaded Raver" and "CandyKid". Just like there's and extreme difference between "TOY" and "WRITER". They're just trying to have fun. There really are some complete morons that go to parties just to get fucked up and sit in front of the speakers the whole time, but there are also people that drink beer and smoke weed at parties, and just have a good time. Some even go (OH MY GOD!!!!) SOBER!!! At least the rave scene's not full of a bunch of bullshitters trying to front like they're hard like in graff and hip-hop. Raves are relevantly drama-free for the most part. While Hip-Hop and Graffiti are full of so much Beef, Drama, and Bullshit that it somewhat defeats the purpose of even trying to do the shit sometimes.

yeah, im sorry, but ravers are still complete and utter idiots who need to be exterminated. and we cant have a real raver holocaust if i go letting some go just because theyre "good" ravers (if there even is really such a thing.....). that just wouldnt work. and wouldnt be as much fun.

kill a raver for jesus.....or just kill them because theyre so goddamn stupid.

Archived