bridge over troubled waters...

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bah, I hate this. On new posts I was linking to my images on jumex...but its been down lately, so the new flix were put on my old hosting space, which required the cleaning out of some old ones....guess which ones? when the site on jumex is back up I'll fix the links...

thats the only mage jick stuff I've ever seen up here. -ese

where is that ese? in a very generalized way if you like....cause i flicked that same one in ct way over six months ago, was there another car with "mager" done in pink? just wondering...cause then that means the line i saw it on, goes deeper then i originally thought....

Originally posted by mental invalid

thats the only mage jick stuff I've ever seen up here. -ese

where is that ese? in a very generalized way if you like....cause i flicked that same one in ct way over six months ago, was there another car with "mager" done in pink? just wondering...cause then that means the line i saw it on, goes deeper then i originally thought....

east of vancouver, west of ontario. thats as specific as I'll get on here....

Originally posted by mental invalid

.....yeah i thought from previous posts you were that far up but i wanted to check....hmmm...interesting, changes my ideas on those tracks...thanks for tid bit dood...r.

keep in mind I caught that months ago. it could be comming to you from anywhere....

Archived