AMELIE.

soopafeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Tesseract

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/amelie/audrey_tautou/ameliepre2.jpg'>

Wow! i really hope she looked like that in the movie and not like that shy neo hippie:D anyways, stupid french are the shit when talked by french girls...by the way, mathiu Kassovits is the director of 'La Haine' HATE...dope fuckin movie

I`m glad you brought up ! La Haine ! one fucking awesome film, saw it first in 95/6 then got it on dvd about a month ago..Love the film genious!!

Guest SE4_2002

Re: AMELIE....

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

IS FOR CHICKS AND FAGS

BUT I'D FUCK HER HAPPY ASS

you should fit right in then...

Oh and as for Amelie I saw some interviews from the director and cast, he did mention that one BIG BUFF went on for this film!!

Naw man..Its just for people who might ..think about things more interesting than thier cuffs..

THAT'S REALLY FUNNY, I'M NOT BEING SARCASTIC, I LOL'D

ON THE REAL THOUGH, I THINK ABOUT TONS OF IMPORTANT THINGS... UGLY LITTLE FRENCH BITCHES IN NURSE UNIFORMS PUTTNG THE STETHESCOPE TO A MONSTER ISN'T ONE OF THEM SO FAR...

PS: MY GIRL LOVED THIS MOVIE, BUT I LOST FAITH IN HER WHEN SHE SAID "THE SKULLS" WAS WACK

Archived