first time posting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tears*uno

haha i downloaded one of your painting videos on KAZAA.... i dunoo if it was you but it was someone writing arest

great shit though keep it up

im really feeling those, im catchin a west coast vibe off those, one that I always wish i could do.

oh yea! where did u get those freight outines, ive got the subway ones but i like the freight ones better.

these kind of pages make me wish i gave a damn about my book and worken alot in it.

Guest Ser3adc

nice...i'm feelin everything...i love how u made that double pager look like it's on a postal stickie...i like the arest on the truck the most.

well

Originally posted by 15030

thanks for all the positive feed back. i have somemore that i'll post later.

the arest that you said was on that video from kazaa is actually a different arest.

sadly to say i like your style better... if you can paint good you might have a chance to beet him.. who knows i just dont like kazzas arests loops and shit..:o

post more.. cali has good shit

i used to do alot of work but i havent gone out for a while. my main partner was rekon. i just had a daughter in feb. so i have been busy.

ill post more later on though.

style: e-mail me. maybe we can meet up or something.

nope, never really went out or painted with more than one person at a time. i dont really talk to or know anyone in the graff scene here in sd either. maybe two or three people but thats it.

what part of sd are you from?

Archived