i just got back from a slayer show

Guest DMX

and it was even better than last time. they sound better live than they do on their albums. fucking incredible. my throat is sore as hell from screaming every lyric at the top of my lungs and some nazi almost scraped my nipple off

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man... fuck you. i couldn't find a goddamned ride to that show. i was told "jeron" was in vegas or something, so i didn't bother to call him, and i didn't know anybody else going... fucking a. i sat on pearl street and watched all the hot girls walk by. haagen dazs icecream is pretty good though. not SLAYER though... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

man... fuck you. i couldn't find a goddamned ride to that show. i was told "jeron" was in vegas or something, so i didn't bother to call him, and i didn't know anybody else going... fucking a. i sat on pearl street and watched all the hot girls walk by. haagen dazs icecream is pretty good though. not SLAYER though... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

haha. we even had an extra ticket

Guest mopius

me and dmx where pimping all the hoes on our way back to get our ID's for the concert after realizing we couldn't get in with out them:mad: :mad: , but that made us miss those crapy NU-metal bands opening........................................SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest whydontyudie

FUCK SLAYER its alll about sepultura SO FUCK SLAYER THEY SUCK MOTHER FUCKERS FUCK YOU AND THRICE WOULD WHIP SLAYER BLOOD WORSHIPING ASSES FUCK THEM

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

// sepultura has some good stuff, but they don't compare to SLAYER at all...

mopius: IN FLAMES is not a nu mettle band, they're actually very very good real metal, check them out.

highly agreed on both points here. i really wanted to se i nflames, but we had to drive all the way back to boulder to get my passport so i could get in. we got back right when soulfly was finishing and they actually didn't sound TOO bad (i'd never heard them before), but nothing i'd want to watch a whole set of. slayer on the other hand absolutely killed it and played for over an hour and a half doing almost every song i really wanted to hear.

Guest whydontyudie

INFLAMES is some old old good good metal my man, and i tell you who else is good MACHINEHEAD!!!! yeah you got it now keep it up

Originally posted by ToYs

slayer and sepultura suck the ass of my grandma. go listen to punk. have a good day.:P

the ignorant arrogance of punks disgusts me. i wasted 5 years of my life being 'punk fucking rock.' then i found hardcore, and shortly after METAL. simple fact is metal is in every aspect better than punk rock. energy, talent, lyrical meaning. sure sure, punk rock protests things that should be discussed, but you know what? i'd rather listen to music about writing my name in blood, sacrificing virgins, and killing god than what's wrong with the WTO.

PUNK'S DEAD, YOU'RE NEXT.

silly children these days. SLAAAAAAAAAAAYERRRR

let's not have some punk vs. metal debate here. they both have their highs and lows. granted, the post you're quoting is stupid as hell, but by responding to it you're just inviting more stupid ass comments.

Archived