Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DMX

i just got back from a slayer show

Guest DMX

and it was even better than last time. they sound better live than they do on their albums. fucking incredible. my throat is sore as hell from screaming every lyric at the top of my lungs and some nazi almost scraped my nipple off

man... fuck you. i couldn't find a goddamned ride to that show. i was told "jeron" was in vegas or something, so i didn't bother to call him, and i didn't know anybody else going... fucking a. i sat on pearl street and watched all the hot girls walk by. haagen dazs icecream is pretty good though. not SLAYER though... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Guest DMX
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

man... fuck you. i couldn't find a goddamned ride to that show. i was told "jeron" was in vegas or something, so i didn't bother to call him, and i didn't know anybody else going... fucking a. i sat on pearl street and watched all the hot girls walk by. haagen dazs icecream is pretty good though. not SLAYER though... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

haha. we even had an extra ticket

Guest postaholic

DMX likes slayer! whoa dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest mopius

me and dmx where pimping all the hoes on our way back to get our ID's for the concert after realizing we couldn't get in with out them:mad: :mad: , but that made us miss those crapy NU-metal bands opening........................................SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the cool things sbout nicaragua is that there will never be a slayer concert to miss and feel dissapointed about! WOHO!!

wait...

Guest whydontyudie

FUCK SLAYER its alll about sepultura SO FUCK SLAYER THEY SUCK MOTHER FUCKERS FUCK YOU AND THRICE WOULD WHIP SLAYER BLOOD WORSHIPING ASSES FUCK THEM

// sepultura has some good stuff, but they don't compare to SLAYER at all...

mopius: IN FLAMES is not a nu mettle band, they're actually very very good real metal, check them out.

i'm going to be thinking about this at work....

Guest DMX
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

// sepultura has some good stuff, but they don't compare to SLAYER at all...

mopius: IN FLAMES is not a nu mettle band, they're actually very very good real metal, check them out.

highly agreed on both points here. i really wanted to se i nflames, but we had to drive all the way back to boulder to get my passport so i could get in. we got back right when soulfly was finishing and they actually didn't sound TOO bad (i'd never heard them before), but nothing i'd want to watch a whole set of. slayer on the other hand absolutely killed it and played for over an hour and a half doing almost every song i really wanted to hear.

Guest ToYs

slayer and sepultura suck the ass of my grandma. go listen to punk. have a good day.:P

Guest whydontyudie

INFLAMES is some old old good good metal my man, and i tell you who else is good MACHINEHEAD!!!! yeah you got it now keep it up

Originally posted by ToYs

slayer and sepultura suck the ass of my grandma. go listen to punk. have a good day.:p

i listen to punk and both of those bands and bon jovi when i am feeling down.

i'm so damn cool. weeee.

Guest DMX

word dun i was straight up servin' niggas in duh mosh pit son, dat shit is cold rugged

Originally posted by whydontyudie

FUCK SLAYER its alll about sepultura SO FUCK SLAYER THEY SUCK MOTHER FUCKERS FUCK YOU AND THRICE WOULD WHIP SLAYER BLOOD WORSHIPING ASSES FUCK THEM

whats with all the hostile kids on 12oz these days?stupid fags

Originally posted by ToYs

slayer and sepultura suck the ass of my grandma. go listen to punk. have a good day.:P

the ignorant arrogance of punks disgusts me. i wasted 5 years of my life being 'punk fucking rock.' then i found hardcore, and shortly after METAL. simple fact is metal is in every aspect better than punk rock. energy, talent, lyrical meaning. sure sure, punk rock protests things that should be discussed, but you know what? i'd rather listen to music about writing my name in blood, sacrificing virgins, and killing god than what's wrong with the WTO.

PUNK'S DEAD, YOU'RE NEXT.

silly children these days. SLAAAAAAAAAAAYERRRR

Guest DMX

let's not have some punk vs. metal debate here. they both have their highs and lows. granted, the post you're quoting is stupid as hell, but by responding to it you're just inviting more stupid ass comments.

aye, that's true. i would start my own thread about that if i were interested in said argument. anyways. i'm fucking bored.

did they play expendable youth last night? that's my favorite SLAYER song. i bet they did just because god hates me like that.

somebody hit me on AIM xopenedeyesx

Guest DMX

i was amped as fuck. what can i say. i drank some water today.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this