World Trade Center Mural

ir8one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

very classy. The first one of these that i've seen that wasn't self promoting with big names screaming "look at me", on top of a thematic background. Really nice job art-wise and you should be proud of yourselves for showing some subtlety and class.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

very classy. The first one of these that i've seen that wasn't self promoting with big names screaming "look at me", on top of a thematic background. Really nice job art-wise and you should be proud of yourselves for showing some subtlety and class.

i agree very nice

------------------

http://www.multimania.com/sketchout/pesk.gif'>

im not who you think i am...

thanx guys...

all design credits go to WAVE of DKT.

i hope the public enjoys it for the years to come becuz its staying for good...

and yea, its legal...

anyone in DALLAS should come check it...so much better in person...

------------------

-=etar}i{rate=-

not to take away from what youve done..

but personally i have alot of problems with the imagery that circulates in the media and how its been used.

..without sounding like im preaching ... id just like to say.. that those images.. carry alot of meaning.. on various levels of code.. (as advertising analysts would say).

im wondering how aware of the messages you are sending to your audience.

anyone have even a clue what im trying to get at or.. do i hear the sound of one hand clapping?

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

not to take away from what youve done..

but personally i have alot of problems with the imagery that circulates in the media and how its been used.

..without sounding like im preaching ... id just like to say.. that those images.. carry alot of meaning.. on various levels of code.. (as advertising analysts would say).

im wondering how aware of the messages you are sending to your audience.

anyone have even a clue what im trying to get at or.. do i hear the sound of one hand clapping?

i get you..

Archived