Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest whydontyudie

TOYERISM TO THE FULLEST

Guest whydontyudie

and shes like check out how good i am and im like alright and connect

this is the shit she aims me

look familiar????? oh yeah it does dont play dumb all you true graffers out htere who know yo history

what a dumb bitch

heres her fucking aim, desecrate this fucking toy to the inth degree my niggas just do it dont ask questions.

oh yeah its ******* (what's your problem, man? This is the third person's name that you dropped. Have you no respect for privacy at all? ....HAL) and she claims to be a hardcore graffiti artist who will burn anyone ahahahahhaha by copying

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/jessfinal.jpg'>

http://www.freewebhost.biz/texashardcore/images/daim64.jpg'>

Guest PIMPofdaPREP

dude u cantket the girl into ur graff...unles THEY WRTE themselve and go tag up some mad hot spots they wont understand...and when u break up they will have u in blackmail 4 EVER and then u cant make fun of em or make em cry later

Guest 87centHitMan

Re: huh?

Originally posted by goonstock

what thee fucker?

explain more

all i can see is a bite + pussy

Okay here's the deal, from what I take of it, this chick just took some daim sketches off the net and said it was her shit. That is really fucking lame, oh my god that is so retarded! Why, exactly did she do this!? Just more confusing female shit, I guess...

ask the dumb bitch how she fades.. then when she doesnt answer call her a dumb fuck face.. its that simple it wasnt that nescissary to talk about somthing like that on here..

i believe this pointless thread was reposted here after having been somewhere in another forum... why? i don't know... just pretend it's not here