Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cheps

Phuckin Around With A Different Style ....

mano steezo

work on your handstyle first! or simultaneosly if you choose, but come out with a new one with you next stee:D

Guest dork

look aight but think you need to keep phuckin with it...good luck

Guest tears*uno

if i see that handstyle one more time im going to slit my wrists

fucking change it

mm..definately alot better than the other shit u've done....u still need to practice on it, but its looking alot prettier than the other shit u've done......peace:crazy:

cheps you actually tried something simple.. yah the handstyles wak but it still looks like you kept the letterform thing.. the p is fukt though.

Guest whydontyudie

childstyle nigga childstyle

holy mary mother of christ........ you should work on your coloring technique..... wooooo.... small, tight circles would work better than your scribble scrabble... and instead of trying to color it all the same tone at once, work it up to that tone... you know.. start coloring it all in very lightly.. and then keep going over it countless times until you've got a nice, rich, full coloring job... you could even burnish it with white or a colorless blender to get rid of the paper grain look... c'mon.. basic color pencil lesson..... you probably should've been taught that in your first high school art class... kids these days....

Guest style

you really gotta work on your handstyle...but i guess you are getting better ..keep practicing..just my 2 cents

yo ya handstyle still sucks keep try'in and ya used the same C in both ya got a long way ta go but yer gettin there............:king:

Guest Ser3adc

well at least you're messin with your handstyle...keep messin;)

Originally posted by meone

spend the month on that shit

Haha, I probably will. ;)

-A

i think doing the handstyle in script would even look nicer....... but try to make the letters simple and simply flow without picken up the marker......

Guest ToYs

keep your hand simple. then proportion it differently, and add your own thing... stay away from your squiggle stuff you were doing on that second one. it seems a little to hispanic gang graffiti:D

Guest dork

the hand styles still need mass inprovement

wow......riiight..i cant even comment on the piece because the hand is just so horridly ugly

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this