..The Mac and Siloette..Cicada Love!

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Actually I have never had the pleasure of going over seas..Mac was able to go due to a few Painting events..If you knew us..you would know we actually live in one of the grittiest cities in the country..I mean this place is friggin grimey..

About trains..its actually our main concern..I just try and keep it safe online sometimes..and besides..this is the brick slayers..I think I snuck one in this thread..:idea:

Thanks..

Guest Kritik
Originally posted by pabloescobar

KRITIK YOUR THE"CHARACTER GUY" IN YOUR CREW ARNT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU FUCKING LOSER

Actually I'm the "COCAINE GUY" in my crew.

YALL HATERZZZZZ

MAN YALL HATIN ON THAT NIGGA IS DOPE AND WHAT MAKES GRAFFITI?WHOS THE PERSON THATS MAKIN THESE RULES PLEASE LET ME KNOW ??????IF ITS YOU PLEASE SEND ME A BOOK ONTHE RULES LIKE WHAT AND WHAT I CAN NOT DO HA HA HA U FUCKIN FAGGETS ALL YALL CAN DO IS HATE!!!!!!!GIVE PROPS WERE PROPS IS DUE MAC I TAKE MY HAT OFF 4 U HOMEBOY PROPS!!!!!!!

Guest Canadiano

hey, Silo and Mac, you're so ugly, you could be modern art masterpieces!

(jokes - i had to say it...that's a reference from Full Metal Jacket).

I'm not an artist or anything, but those Macs don't come close to impressing me the way the Siloette shit does. Keep going, girl, you've got some steez up the wazoo!

Originally posted by harry

hey mac got some dope flix of that car in copenhagen...did u get some?

haha..I swear hes holding them out on me man..I searched the other day and couldnt find any..yeah..haha the "whole car"

I loved the roof launch pad..Ill try and scan them in later..If he gives them up that is..

Augustus Pablo for president..

WOW....

I am totally blown away everytime I get to see your art (both of you!!!!)... I thought about you guys when I was in your neighborhood yesterday... ah well, next time I'll have to say hi! Keep it up. I'm going to go feel sorry for myself and my shitty graff.

:)

post.

^^ roler..I recieved it just fine..and you better believe Im more than interested..

Oh yeah..thats a canvas..Thanks for the compliment man..It makes those hours I spend hovered over my paints worth it..

Post..Im mad at you now..We were painting yesterday..It would have been perfect for you to swing by..Let me know how you are..email me..:)

Originally posted by siloette

Post..Im mad at you now..We were painting yesterday..It would have been perfect for you to swing by..Let me know how you are..email me..:)

Aahhh, girl. I had a beautiful weekend of drinking and driving and rifles up in the mountains in NM. We were so damn tired, and wanted to stop in AZ for the night, but one minute outside of the airconditioned rental car at the gas station and I was over it. ha... I'll have to make another trip out there sooner or later. I have some cool news for you, btw. I'll send you an e'mail about it!

love.

Guest imported_Europe

Harry from ireland with a Bulmers in his hand... Oh, I dream of seeing the grey and rainy Irish island again next year...

you make it sound so glamorous europe....we hope u can make it too next year,that is after us paddies get a taste of your glorious weather women and weed.....yes mr lonely heart i am one of the oirish guys..got a nice pic of u in front of the "whole car" ..have u gt one??

Archived