..The Mac and Siloette..Cicada Love!

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Holy mother of Christ

zdrfyhthcvvhjcghjesusfuckinchristthatsinsanethfhdfgfjdfwqetwey63573ygfdfj4g.

asrg

df

f

Wow..You guys are great..Thanks for all the positve feedback yall..

For the questions..Mac's at a lowrider car show ..I couldnt get a ticket:(

so Ill answer some..

For more of Macs work..he has work on artcrimes..

www.graffiti.org/mac

and for his work..question about in the states..98 percent of his work is in the states..The europe trip was recent..

As for hitting next up.......Being from the northwest and seeing his stuff through the times..I dont know..How can you not feel a sadness you know? No matter how close you were with him..Even if you see someone smile only once or paint with someone only once..that person effects you..

Southern..hows it going! well Mr. Scan 53 sent that Hiatus flick from out east I think..so thats the best I could get on it..I love that peice as well..Id like to see more work from this dude!

Also..If any one wants to see about buying a canvas or knows of someone we are having a blowout sale coming up..:idea:

Thanks again for the nice words..

Originally posted by siloette

As for hitting next up.......Being from the northwest and seeing his stuff through the times..I dont know..How can you not feel a sadness you know? No matter how close you were with him..Even if you see someone smile only once or paint with someone only once..that person effects you..

quote of the week:)

that also goes for your street stuff, aswell. aurora wasn't ready for you and gu.

Siloette, I think the classy thing for you to do would be to mention that you and the Siloe that bomb Seattle are not the same person. You wouldn't want to take the credit for work you didn't do would you?

Originally posted by BUCKET LOC

Siloette, I think the classy thing for you to do would be to mention that you and the Siloe that bomb Seattle are not the same person. You wouldn't want to take the credit for work you didn't do would you?

There's another siloe from Seattle? nuts. Got any flicks? I don't think she would want to be mistaken for this other siloe at all..so no need for panty knots.

silo and mr lonely heart:

this shit is banging! great stuff! i can only imagine how amazing your kids will be!!!

by the way, lonleyheart, ive been hanging/painting with fyce out here (we just got back from scribble) and he was telling us lots of nice stories about ya...im gonna try and visit AZ this winter if yall are around....but great shit, guys!!!

Originally posted by BUCKET LOC

Man..You could have said that so much nicer..

Ill go ahead and reply..

I havnt lived in the Northwest for awhile now..So Im not really keeping tabs on whats goin on..Im not worried about the kid..

Mr. Cheerleader...You always have a place to stay with us.(as long as were in town or in the country!) and tell Fyce to get his butt home! Its getting ridiculous..We miss him..

Silo, much props, Mac also...

mac has alot of skill to do those portraits, and I like em, (most of em look like he stuck his head down on a photo coppier) but I feel silo's work alot more, pieces, and especially charactors... with those recent ones your coming close to (and I mean 'close to' as in about a mile away from) Mode2 (best charactor/one man production artist in my eyes)...

good work mah... I'm pretty sure Mac is accurate with that portrait, and you not that bad (considering most graff girls look like dirty ass skaters, a homeless pippy longstocking, a young woopie goldberg, or pookie (new jack city) with titties)... whatever tho... 1

Archived