Are Crowds Fucking Retarded?

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I went to a show last night that was SUPPOSED to be Hip-Hop. The group usually hold shit down but, for some reason, last night they fucking sucked, playing wack covers of Rick James songs and putting about as much enthusiasm into the performance as a 20-year-old limp dog puts into chasing a frisbee.

What upsets me is the fact that the moron fucking crowd* was actually getting into it, flailing their hands around like chimpanzees and somehow summoning the internal energy to sing along and dance to the disappointing LACK of anything worth moving to on stage. Fortunately I avoided dishing out the twenty-something dollars to get in and be abused by such low-quality entertainment.

Why was the crowd enjoying themselves? What thought process lead them to believe that the things happening around them were happiness-inducing? Why isn't it legal to spray a room full of assholes with hydrochloric acid, set them on fire, and send in a fleet of rabid, horny boars to fuck their charred remains? These fucking questions plague my hollow mind as I crawl unappreciatively through this taken-for-granted life.

*the statement preceeding this asterisk can be interpreted as either a 'crowd of people who fuck morons' or 'a group of moronic people' with the adjective 'fucking' used descriptively ... your choice.

that's what you get for actually going to a hip hop show

Archived