the real deal steel...old NYC subways part 2

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8archism

Scotch, you wouldn't happen to have any VINNY photos from back in the day would you ?

He was down with 3yb, and up on so many lines,another true king.

• 2 weeks later...

Well fr8arch...I do happen to have some Vintage Vinny(king of the A's) , but for some reason I cant get Photo-point to properly display anything that I have tried to upload. The images show up in the thumbnails in the photo album but when I click on them to enlarge, I see a partial,black and white, distorted image with vertical lines through it. Why? Do they hate me because I'm beautiful???...or could it be that, like most old men, I just don't understand this digital age in which we are living and havent scanned them correctly??? Who knows what evil lurks in the black heart of the internet??? ...Anyway, I do have some good old treats from the seventies which have never been published anywhere, and I'm not miserly. I have attempted to share with my newfound cyber-friends in exchange for the many hours of amusement with which you have all provided me, alas, I have fallen short...Perhaps I will have my daughter instruct me in the proper usage of photo hosting sites sometime in the near future. ...Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies.

ahh scotch...

just woke up from a brief nap.. gotta love them power naps.. feels like i have bengladesh in my spine..yes.. quite like i have a population of a small asian country insdide my spinal cord .agh

..but i love this thread.

*keo needs to drops some flics*

bumpism.

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dak? i thought that was dek, but i could be wrong. bump for the steel that's real..

• 1 month later...

Archived