I'm going back to NYCCCCCC

Fox Mulder

this goes out to you and you and you

all of you bumble fucks complaining about flix should

go and take flix yourselves... that is if you own cameras???

the power position is to have the flix to change the "image"

of your town not whinning like schools girls.....

http://www.at149st.com/images/day2_4.jpg'>

http://www.nytrash.com/images2/rev2.jpg'> http://www.public.asu.edu/~kadams/PoliticalGraffiti_files/image002.jpg'>

http://romanvirdi.tripod.com/nyc/subway_2.JPG'>

graffiti is temporary... here 2day gone over or buffed 2morrow...

i dont see people coplaining about the originators not getting play, just the suckers in

between then and now?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the quick list:

1. if i see you up just walking to work then your an up writer.

2. if people from out of town see you when in town then your and up writer.

3. if the vandal squad wants you then your and up writer.

4. YOU CAN BE UP, AND WACK.

5. most importantly new york is just anothr city. the difference is that

graf materials are more easily accessable.

6. if you were up then you were up... this come back shit is useless.

seen is still old school seen weather he did new shit with yes and ces

or not.

7. we are in the wolrd of P-diddy Graff

8. I-fame.... it looks good on you

9. opinions are like ass hole we all have and we all think everyone else' stinks

deal with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MAS 1 DAC

"i know i'm not the only one who thinks like this." - Evol Dick

YOUR NOT ALONE EVOL, I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO..

AND THEN I THINK ABOUT IT AND REALIZE THAT THIS IS THE CORNY INTERENT AND WE SHOULDNT EXPECT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE DEAL..

PEOPLE JUST NEED TO WALK THE STREETS

-GO METS ! :dazed:

i dont think the peeps who are flicking these pictures are intending to unfairly portray the writers in the pictures as being up or killing shit...i think they were just in that area and they took pictures of what they saw in that area...big deal...if some dick face from buttfuck idaho gets a false image of whos really rocking in ny who really gives a shit??? just cause u see some pictures online doesnt mean u know jackshit about what goes on in that area...and ur a moron for assuming u do know whats up...especally ifyouve never seen it in person...real heads who troop the spots know the deal...who cares what the rest think...theyre not important...dont take this internet shit so serious...its a fantasy world...just enjoy the visuals...

Originally posted by Thomas Crown

i dont think the peeps who are flicking these pictures are intending to unfairly portray the writers in the pictures as being up or killing shit...i think they were just in that area and they took pictures of what they saw in that area...big deal...if some dick face from buttfuck idaho gets a false image of whos really rocking in ny who really gives a shit??? just cause u see some pictures online doesnt mean u know jackshit about what goes on in that area...and ur a moron for assuming u do know whats up...especally ifyouve never seen it in person...real heads who troop the spots know the deal...who cares what the rest think...theyre not important...dont take this internet shit so serious...its a fantasy world...just enjoy the visuals...

i cant totally agree with you but i do to soem degree, i feel that because certain peopel have I fame it gives other out of towners a false imprtession on the who's who in NYC so when the ycome here they dont take flix of that GH ris fill-in or that Spade tag they skip it all over for that BL 5mh fill in which to me is totally bogus but i gues si cant blame some peopel for liking no frills when i enjoy the real deal.

if you want to see a writer get recognition on the internet.. you got to hype him. how do you expect people to know years of scrawls on the walls without having walked the streets, seen and experienced it themselves or having someone tell it to you second hand.. if not... quadruple third hand via the internet and a handy dandy blackbook looking copy "The Art of Getting Over" as their source book.

its all propaganda..

shit you see a flic you dont see the context of it.

some people like it for the execution and technique, some for the aesthetic. some for the raw flavor and location... shit..

what do i know or care.. we all have opinions and to a degree we're all right...

...ehh.. who cares.

Archived