~~where the fuk did 12oz come from?~~

FROSTY

K honestly i was just sitting hear burnt out in a high state of mind...

when i thought to my self.. i wonder why somone started 12oz..

I heard theres some charecter named raven who is responcible for this websight....

Just wondering does anyone know much about the birth of 12oz?

it could just be owned by police who are trying to fuk us all over, haha just kidding i hope..... but i dont know i like to question things once in a while...

but yah what does anyone know about 12 oz..

what year was it started, and shit???

ahh fuk, im blazed and confused

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, first Mr. Raven created the best graffiti magazine ever, called 12 Ounce Prophet, then after several issues, and with some knowledge under his belt he decided that the internet was the future and 12oz the web site was born... if we were cops we probably wouldn't have been operating with the same level of respect and sucess as we have for the last 6 years... you would have to ask him about the actual intimate details of the birth process

I'm glad this is around,because now I don't have to talk personally to idiots and hear what they have to say-I can just read it.hahaha.......no,I think this board was a good idea,ther are good ideas and cool people who kick a bit of knowledge here and there.....the best thing is that is always changing and never stays stagnet.

Get some better weed, and think about better stuff! Like how come marshmellows are named marshmellows and why the fuck I have never had a "smore" before.. have you had a smore? I never have... i dont think they're all that anyway. Yeah fuck smores

Originally posted by DEE38

Get some better weed, and think about better stuff! Like how come marshmellows are named marshmellows and why the fuck I have never had a "smore" before.. have you had a smore? I never have... i dont think they're all that anyway. Yeah fuck smores

come on, any other foodstuff i would be okay with, BUT NOT SMORES, why are you paying out smores?

Originally posted by wiseguy

come on, any other foodstuff i would be okay with, BUT NOT SMORES, why are you paying out smores?

Ok ok im sorry, i havent tried it! I'm going to stop knocking till i've tried it....

But i CANNOT i repeat i CANNOT eat marshmellows raw.. they have to be burnt, or in rice krispies!

Originally posted by DEE38

Ok ok im sorry, i havent tried it! I'm going to stop knocking till i've tried it....

Since I have a feeling that you are not a big camper, try a homemade smore. Not quite the same but just as good.

Take 1/2 of a graham cracker, top with two squares of a Hershey bar, and a marshmallow. Put in microwave for about 20 seconds. BUT IMPORTANT, watch it while it's cooking. When the marshmallow starts to puff up it is done. Squish another 1/2 of a graham cracker on top and enjoy. Watch for messes though the marshmallow will ooze out the sides.

Guest Canadiano

I just realized something! One of my favourite games of all time (Driver 1 - 2 is better, though) has Raven all over Miami.

Guest --zeSto--

I like to believe that the 12 ounces in question are in a bottle of Coors Light.

(as opposed to say... in a can of krylon)

Guest SPLINTER

bah humbug

i pooped exactly 12 ounces in a urinal and raven thought it was the best form of graffiti. somebody scooped my poop and that was that. raven then name the mag after it. i am the 12 ounce prophet.

also for a while raven sold the poop as chocolate, he was known as wonka then.

Archived