POPGUNWAR!

JoeyLawrence

POPGUNWAR. modified title. (Sexy American style)

Ok basically, I typed a really cool thread rambling on and on about nothing in particular, except for the fact that my day yesterday was a fun end to a decent vacation. I will be returning to my homeland to lock myself into my bedroom pumping out millions of award worthy cartoons so that I will be worshiped by Indonesian youth and hailed as an inkslinging hero of the year. Anyways. Im pretty damn sexy. Yeah, I decided that today, and even though most people hate me or don't talk to me...I really don't give a fuck. I actually prefer to hang out alone. Because, seeing that I'm probably a manic depressive bipolar maniac, it's like hanging out with a group of cool people when I go out.

My friends are a very questionable subject at the present moment. Im not pointing any fingers, and even though they hook me up with goodies constantly, and engage in illegal deviant activities with me on a daily basis, there have been a few recent incidents which would make me question their loyalty. This does not apply to DMX, or MOPIUS, or even LEROY who tonight hooked me up with yet more drugs and a free cd mix of the most digitally excruciating music that the world has to offer.

I hate all my ex girlfriends, and they all hate me. I scam them constantly, with a continuous weezing effect that results in many free sushi dinners, late night romps, and them cheating on their current love interests. Plus I talk them into driving me everywhere and buying me shit. Especially shit I dont need.

People get mad that I talk about pills alot, so guess what...I will not talk about pills anymore. Case closed.

People Love me.

Tattoos are mad played out. That shit was soooooo 1999.

I am a Beautiful American.

A friend just emailed me complaining about doing his banking online....and said, "I would like to go back to the bartering system."

This brings up a whole new topic. The topic of bartering. I honestly think that I am quite professional at bartering, seeing that I have not had a real job since I was about 16 and all the jobs that I took since then (which have been minimal) have always benefited me in one way or another. Example: I turned a used pair of shitty jeans into Brand new diesel jeans, a pair of gucci sunglasses, a gucci belt, free lunch, free dinner, and turned other items into free movies. Bartering is the way to go. If you ever meet me some day, feel free to make me some sort of offer. I love to trade shit. As long as it will benefit me in some way shape or form.

Seriously....bartering is a way of life. Im not going to go into this topic any deeper, because I could give away methods that would help me out more than I would like to help you out. Seeing that chances are I hate you.

Im bored with alcohol. Yep thats an update for sure. Alcohol sucks. well....I used to love it then No I found better means of self destruction which I will not get into with you now on here.

Online dating is rad. Make out club actually has some pretty down women who are ready to get crazzzy. If you know you know.

Im going to include a couple of pictures of a girl that I went hot-tubbing with 3 weeks ago, and that angered an x girlfriend who no longer speaks to me. DMX is proof that this is no hoax. This girl was half naked with me in a hottub while my x sat out and looked on in anger and disgust. SHIT PEOPLE....how much cooler can I get?

http://www.donnabaldwin.com/female/Images/A/big/AliciaPlumley_THB.jpg'>

http://www.donnabaldwin.com/female/Images/A/big/AliciaPlumley_A.jpg'>

anyways.... I seriously love this girl. the fuckin cream of the crop if you ask me.

I came out here on vacation with a single backpack filled with 3 outfits and a bank account in the negative zone. I am leaving with a box the size of a small country, the backpack packed to the brim, 2 suitcases, a fucking chair, and a bank account that will make me a happy person for a short period of time.

Oh yeah. Im getting a vespa. so HA.

right now i am currently waiting for my last load of laundry to be finished so i can finalize my packing effort. I am wearing a grey CU BUFFS sweatsuit inside out Kriss Kross mode. like what and listening to some winterbrief. My balls sorta itch. I shaved em yesterday.

I am fucking stoked. I got xrays. hahahahahahaha and you know what that means. well you probably dont but I sure as hell do. hahahaha. and DMX....your art was too big to fit in my suitcases, so Leroy J. Calhoun is going to mail it to me with a load of goods in the not to distant future. Your return package (along with mr mopius shall be in the mail shortly.)

I miss talking on instant messanger. Tonight is the last night that I will have this shit, and until I score myself a new G4 im shit outta luck. But the G4 shall come to me soon. Indeed. Who on here likes TEA? Im fuckin addicted to some peppermint tea. ALSO.... straight peppermint spirit shots help to stop nausea when you are taking pharmaceuticals on empty stomachs or making drug cocktails. Simply take a shot (capfull) of peppermint spirits, add it to a glass of ice with a table spoon of fresh water and chug that shit. This helps stomache aches in an instant and also gives you wonderful breath that will make the ladies swoon for miles.

tomorrow the flight shall go swell i hope. if it crashes and blows up and i die, then i just want to let you all know that i love you right now. each and every one of you. ha just kidding. most of you suck. but i do think a few of you are good peoples. alot of fablers on here. always makin up stories to enlarge the testes. I will hopefully be flying first class united which is pretty damn swell. I will be drinking mamosas (spell check) and be smiling from the pills i ingested in the airport bathroom. I hopefully will get a warm towel too. thatd be cool.

Anyways Im getting bored with this. So i bid you all a good whatever.

POPGUNWAR.(american sex icon)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, this is the second thread you've started about this, and I just said in your other thread about how some moderators don't like anyone fucking up the way the forum displays and here you are again... my first impulse is to just delete this because you were just told and really come off like a 3 year old doing it again, but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt once more and just edit your title... this won't happen again and if you keep it up I will make sure that all of your threads disappear... act right.

this is good, because we like you... and then you gotta realize that this anti-drug thing is no joke... I'm just guessing that maybe it's why the thread disappeared because I never saw it, but also, things haven't been entirely right around here lately as we prepare to move everything to inhouse servers, so... ??? like I said in the other thread about this, I dunno...

you sound like a complete fuckin' faggot to me......fuck you and your stupid fuckin' threads.........take off your shirt and try me,punk.

Dee38 loves you homie.

We've been through our thick and thins, mostly thicks, then back to some thins, and then more thins, but homeslice we have made it. You are the sexy american that you claim to be, and i am the walmart compulsive shopper on isle 9 in the little boys section. I am so proud of you, so damn very proud, I have a little tear in the corner of my eye right now, the right corner to be exact.. no.. MY right, not yours...... i am listening to kelly from the osbournes "papa dont preech" and even though i'd love to say "it reminds me of you" no, it doesn't, and i'm too lazy to chance the station, so maybe we can just pretend. I ate some purple candy earlier, and that reminded of you. maybe because purple is sort of like violet, and violet almost sounds like valium.

p.s. i'd like to thank my mom and dad, who tried, and tried... failed, and then tried again.. and that is the the story of how i came about.

thank you and good morning night, popgunwar for secretary.

Guest sneak

Re: POPGUNWAR. modified title. (Sexy American style)

Originally posted by PopGunWar

Oh yeah. Im getting a vespa. so HA.

i already have one, so HA

Originally posted by DEE38

Dee38 loves you homie.

We've been through our thick and thins, mostly thicks, then back to some thins, and then more thins, but homeslice we have made it. You are the sexy american that you claim to be, and i am the walmart compulsive shopper on isle 9 in the little boys section. I am so proud of you, so damn very proud, I have a little tear in the corner of my eye right now, the right corner to be exact.. no.. MY right, not yours...... i am listening to kelly from the osbournes "papa dont preech" and even though i'd love to say "it reminds me of you" no, it doesn't, and i'm too lazy to chance the station, so maybe we can just pretend. I ate some purple candy earlier, and that reminded of you. maybe because purple is sort of like violet, and violet almost sounds like valium.

p.s. i'd like to thank my mom and dad, who tried, and tried... failed, and then tried again.. and that is the the story of how i came about.

thank you and good morning night, popgunwar for secretary.

:lol:

damn...

thanks dee. why are you banned. anyways...im out at my new house now....you have my phone # from the businesscard i emailed you. the legit one will be in the mail to you soon. email me or call me up or somethin in the meantime....

percosetparade@hotmail.com

and to anyone who hates me.....quit fooling yourself....you love me. I am, afterall, a SEXY AMERICAN.

Archived