Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Hoo Boy!

no locations, but the kick/warp was caught in the place I was before I was out here. I was fucking amped to see it was new, hope they keep rocking.

sorry but those are digital flix. I have a cold/arys/metal on the same type of car that I haven't posted yet thats on real film however. Those cars show up on a regular basis, so I'll make a point of shooting them in the future.

Guest HESHIANDET

the kick and lexus are the glue that hold this thread together.

Guest postaholic

the DTC kids and ohms... good shit..

i miss next's old shit. :o

Guest chuck s.

good post. arys, ohms, virus, awe. two many to list.

Guest Ted Wakowski

That Virus piece is how you paint.

Originally posted by postaholic

the DTC kids and ohms... good shit..

i miss next's old shit. :o

RIP!!! NEXT4DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish all the random ass writers on here knew NEXT 4DC. He didn't paint enough freights for out of towners to know him but...heart to heart...he bombed his random ass town to shit. You know how each one of you know like 'the dick' writer that talks shit about shit that doesn't affect them?!?! NEXT 4DC was the real homie. Yeah DTC is tight as fuck. Whatever though....I miss Next!!! BIG SHOUTS TO DINGO DTC, RAIN, NERVS, ESKI, SOLE, HUB 4DC, MENESSSSSS! and the writers that function as people....not graff whore gossipy computer mommas. FUCK THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rich gossipy fucks know who you are. Rember it and don't front. We will never forget NEXT. until next time...your freights will get lined you rich buyin montana off ebay writers are a bitch slap in the face off writers like NEXT. It's about heart not numbers you rich idiots.//. Westcoast man....TOM MOSH!! You seen my trucks in FRISKO!!!!

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by mopius

ese is back in full effect

this highly true, ive seen two ese freights in the last month on the lines and thats some shit my mayne knowadddameanbeeeeotchoner ???????

I caught that Ohms about 3 weeks ago. I tried to take a picture of it when it was moving.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

VOR!! DBI all stars!

soooo much nice stuff in here ese. thanks yo

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this