Hoo Boy!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry but those are digital flix. I have a cold/arys/metal on the same type of car that I haven't posted yet thats on real film however. Those cars show up on a regular basis, so I'll make a point of shooting them in the future.

Originally posted by postaholic

the DTC kids and ohms... good shit..

i miss next's old shit. :o

RIP!!! NEXT4DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish all the random ass writers on here knew NEXT 4DC. He didn't paint enough freights for out of towners to know him but...heart to heart...he bombed his random ass town to shit. You know how each one of you know like 'the dick' writer that talks shit about shit that doesn't affect them?!?! NEXT 4DC was the real homie. Yeah DTC is tight as fuck. Whatever though....I miss Next!!! BIG SHOUTS TO DINGO DTC, RAIN, NERVS, ESKI, SOLE, HUB 4DC, MENESSSSSS! and the writers that function as people....not graff whore gossipy computer mommas. FUCK THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rich gossipy fucks know who you are. Rember it and don't front. We will never forget NEXT. until next time...your freights will get lined you rich buyin montana off ebay writers are a bitch slap in the face off writers like NEXT. It's about heart not numbers you rich idiots.//. Westcoast man....TOM MOSH!! You seen my trucks in FRISKO!!!!

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by mopius

ese is back in full effect

this highly true, ive seen two ese freights in the last month on the lines and thats some shit my mayne knowadddameanbeeeeotchoner ???????

Guest ASTISM

Damn good post, minus all that west coasty tribal styles stuff...

Big up homie Vor ones DBI, Lexus KTS ya'eard

Nice Virus simple

The Kick/Warp would be hot if they collaborated to a compound word - Kickware!

Will ese ever leave the house? Just as good as jail...

Hot stuff boyeee.. Kick Warp definate faves...Virus got the hot simple..deffinatly the way graffiti should be done.

And who ever was asking for flicks of the arys freights, i have all those flicked...if your intrested..you can contact me...

Archived