becoming an alcoholic.

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^^^well shit,from one alki to anotha......I must say peace......thanks,bro.......drink responsibly.....

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!.......when I hear mothers' bitching about drunk driving that's when I get M.A.D.D.:::::::......hahaha.

haha. i dont especially think drinking and driving is a smart idea. but i could give a fuck as long as its me or someone i know can handle driving. ive done some stupid shit as far as getting in cars with people though. i trust myself to drive as long as i can still stand....fuck it, im still alive....

yo thid id hyr rewls acvilsz frunk and disorderly yo i dont fuckin vcare what anyone want to say i fucken dfrink coz i forgete about mad problems i got so fuskc off every fuckee n cungt frucken bring tharte shit on ya furfcken big man. , macho man wanna steep tp tjos ??? yesah adf fuscken hero..zzzz ywah i xoulndt even csare less... stept o thjis..

��� ywah

MY GRANDPARENTS WERE THE ILL ALCOHOLICS... ONE OF MY EARLIEST MEMORIES IS GOING TO DINNER WITH THEM AND PEEPING THEIR SCOTCH ROCKS SITTING UP ON THE DASH... I DON'T KNOW IF IT MEANS THAT I'VE INHERITED ALCOHOLIC TENDENCIES... BUT SO FAR SO GOOD... I MEAN I GET MY DRINK ON BUT I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM... MY TOLERANCE IS CRAZY THOUGH... I NEED SERIOUS LIQUOR TO GET FUCKED UP

• 2 weeks later...

word. i'm going to the liquor store now. i wasn't going to drink tonight, but now you fuckers have me in the mood. whoever was talking about waking up early as hell in the morning after a long night of drinking has the right idea. i get stupid drunk in the morning before work...waiting tables all liquored up is the shit. i get better tips too cuz i'm more entertaining. peace, i'm out to get some brews.

Archived