Who's doing stupid shit right now?

Guest symon

Re: Re: Who's doing stupid shit right now?

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

KEEP PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD ..FUCKING IDIOT...THIS TIME WITHOUT PLASTER!!!

done...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil

listening to "kill the christian" and trying to sing along while talking on the phone with a chick with relly BIG boobs

REALLY BIG BOOBS ARE OVERATED SON. IF YOU WANT A REAL WOMAN, GET YOU ONE WITH REALLY BIG NIPPLES. WHERE THE NIPPLE IS BIGGER THAN THE TIT, NOW THATS A WOMAN. PANCAKE TATTIES IS WHAT THEY CALL EM. LAURDAMERCY, ALL THE NIGGAS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, HAHAHA ALL THE NIGGAS KNOW!, HAHAHA........ RIGHT?

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by WUTANG CLAN

REALLY BIG BOOBS ARE OVERATED SON. IF YOU WANT A REAL WOMAN, GET YOU ONE WITH REALLY BIG NIPPLES. WHERE THE NIPPLE IS BIGGER THAN THE TIT, NOW THATS A WOMAN. PANCAKE TATTIES IS WHAT THEY CALL EM. LAURDAMERCY, ALL THE NIGGAS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, HAHAHA ALL THE NIGGAS KNOW!, HAHAHA........ RIGHT?

you are gross

Guest Stapler

I am trying to get my host sister to stop speaking JIBBERENGLISH to me. She is stupid come to think about it the first time I met her she busts in the door and is like making her fingers go up and down like a retard. Then she was trying to speak in English and she even sounded retarded. Then I looked at her and I thought she had a physical retardation. Then I realised she is just STUPID??????

Archived