funniest shit ever...

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

i was driving out of my neighborhood when i saw a over weight chick walking down the hill with i guess her man or friend or whatever. i kind of chuckled.

and on the way back from the corner store i was driving back down the street and i passed them again, and on this fat girls shorts, like advertising across her ass area, was the word "SEXY" in big bold letters, she could have been a billboard her ass was so big.

that shit was so funny i almost wrecked my car. its funny as hell when big fat or ugly girls wear clothing that says "SEXY, HOT, FLIRT, I SUCK DICK" and act like its cute.

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was in victoria secret the other day with my girl and i came across some LARGE thongs....why....plese tell me why this is necessary, its liek being rewarded for being being a lard ass....

i know fat girls need to have fun too but damn....wear the granny panties and spare us the horrible images....

you should have to earn the thong, chunklets....

I think its funny when really UGLY UGLY girls have th stickers on thier cars that say hot stuff, sexy...blah blah blah...I find it annoying when hot girls do becuase then they lose all hotness and become pretentious cunts....fat and or ugly girls just become fucking idiots.

Originally posted by boogie hands

i know fat girls need to have fun too but damn....wear the granny panties and spare us the horrible images....

well, I've never been with any fat chicks, but I used to go out with a hot chick that wore granny panties when I met her, those things are just a turn off all around, I mean some guys like fat girls but NOBODY likes granny panties...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Smart

...but NOBODY likes granny panties...

they wouldnt be so bad if they were tighter... i just cant stand the wrinkles and shit...

fuck some cotton panties to... feels like your rubbing on egg cup holders when you touching the girls ass.

lol :)

thats cold dude. let the girl think shes sexy. i think meaty girls can be sexy as long as they have a nice face and a figure. fat asses with no curves and a shitload of blubber arent attractive but im still not gonna clown em. they know theyre ugly and they have enough grief already. fuck it...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by jah

thats cold dude. let the girl think shes sexy. i think meaty girls can be sexy as long as they have a nice face and a figure. fat asses with no curves and a shitload of blubber arent attractive but im still not gonna clown em. they know theyre ugly and they have enough grief already. fuck it...

i could be with a bigger girl, ONLY IF she is 10x tha freak! :lol:

if they got a cute face, which most the big girls i know do, and are freaky ass shit, they could have me. but i hate since they are bigger they think they are ugly, and then take forever to get naked or bla bla bla...

and its not like she heard me laughing at her guy, dont sweat it. ahaha

Guest SPLINTER
Originally posted by GeorgeW.Bush

its worse when you see fat guys wearing it... gross!

i swear if knew a big girl who would lend me i would wear it. and i bet i can get more #s with my fat ass wearing a pink shirt that say SEXY on it than most guys can with a AEoutfittes/abercrombie/gap look think can. its just the fact that girls dont think like us. theyll think its cute and funny and see the confidence. some of the hotter girls at my school have all gone out with a dude that wears a pink backpack, he may look gay but when you see him macking on those fine girls you know hes not

i too hate seeing fat chicks with those shirts but i condone it, if they like it let em wear it ill just keep not likeing it.

as for thongs on big girls. if you dont like big girls then why do you even bother complaining you shouldnt be looking at what you dont like and you shouldnt ever end up looking at them in there thongs.

Originally posted by jah

i couldn't have put it better myself.

Archived