I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY

dragonslayer

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

I LOST MY VIRGINTY!!

i found it half a block away hiding in a telephone booth. dont worry folks, ive got everything undercontrol.

that would be mine....id be gratefull for its return...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING VIRGINITY... DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW FUCKING EXCITED YOU WERE???

I'M PROUD OF YOU BRO, JUST REMEMBER, IT DOESN'T FEEL AS GOOD WITH A RUBBER... ALWAYS GO RAW

the man speaks the truth noone wants to hear.

jesus christ im bored.

rock on dude.

I'm 18 and straight edge, and some not so positive things, so i'm still on the v-squad. actually i watched this thing on the christian channel a while ago talking about how having oral sex is losing your virginity... it was really dumb, but they blamed bill clinton and said he is the reason the oral sex is popular (what fucking morons, for christsake)... so according to them i'm not, but i have to say i am. and i'm sure i'll start a thread about my virginity then. and i hope to have a digi cam by the time that happens (who knows when... GOALS) so i'll post pics of my hairy balls

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by catwash

hahah! and the hot guys thread he started - coincidence?

.......then he started the fruitbooting thread........

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

DEE38

Banned

Dee got banned???

whah??:confused:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by evilistic

please dont tell me u lost it to nakone

this thread is hilarious, and this is one of the more funny ones. dirty habit and hands get my vote, too.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING VIRGINITY... DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW FUCKING EXCITED YOU WERE???

I'M PROUD OF YOU BRO, JUST REMEMBER, IT DOESN'T FEEL AS GOOD WITH A RUBBER... ALWAYS GO RAW

It's not gonna feel good when you're dying from AIDS bro.

ok the christian channel said oral sex counts as losing your virginity... what about your hand? does that count too? anyone NOT remember losing they're virginity? i was so drunk i couldnt remember shit i just know i woke up with a hot girl and a condom on my piece lol that was a fun night i just wish i could remember it

• 12 years later...

Archived