Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragonslayer

I JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY

Guest -sudz-

this thread is a load of shit, who cares, if u wanna make a losing virignity thread have pics or a fun and entertaining story with lots detail, or make it sound like u kicked ass like you did it while bombing or shit ... this is bood not sudz i am to lazy to log out

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

I LOST MY VIRGINTY!!

i found it half a block away hiding in a telephone booth. dont worry folks, ive got everything undercontrol.

that would be mine....id be gratefull for its return...

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING VIRGINITY... DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW FUCKING EXCITED YOU WERE???

I'M PROUD OF YOU BRO, JUST REMEMBER, IT DOESN'T FEEL AS GOOD WITH A RUBBER... ALWAYS GO RAW

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU WERE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING VIRGINITY... DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW FUCKING EXCITED YOU WERE???

I'M PROUD OF YOU BRO, JUST REMEMBER, IT DOESN'T FEEL AS GOOD WITH A RUBBER... ALWAYS GO RAW

the man speaks the truth noone wants to hear.

jesus christ im bored.

rock on dude.

I'm 18 and straight edge, and some not so positive things, so i'm still on the v-squad. actually i watched this thing on the christian channel a while ago talking about how having oral sex is losing your virginity... it was really dumb, but they blamed bill clinton and said he is the reason the oral sex is popular (what fucking morons, for christsake)... so according to them i'm not, but i have to say i am. and i'm sure i'll start a thread about my virginity then. and i hope to have a digi cam by the time that happens (who knows when... GOALS) so i'll post pics of my hairy balls

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by catwash

hahah! and the hot guys thread he started - coincidence?

.......then he started the fruitbooting thread........

Guest ctrl+alt+del

DEE38

Banned

Dee got banned???

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

DEE38

Banned

Dee got banned???

whah??:confused:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by evilistic

please dont tell me u lost it to nakone

this thread is hilarious, and this is one of the more funny ones. dirty habit and hands get my vote, too.

POWER PLAY

ORAL SEX IS POPULAR BECAUSE IT FEELS TERRIFIC :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

AND IT'S ALSO AWESOME TO HAVE A BITCH SERVICE YOU

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

It's not gonna feel good when you're dying from AIDS bro.

Guest socrates

Wait...YOU HAD SEX BEOFRE MARRIAGE?

ok the christian channel said oral sex counts as losing your virginity... what about your hand? does that count too? anyone NOT remember losing they're virginity? i was so drunk i couldnt remember shit i just know i woke up with a hot girl and a condom on my piece lol that was a fun night i just wish i could remember it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now