Beautiful/Decay Magazine premiere party..... oh shit

the nova

It's A Party.........

Come and celebrate our magazine premiere in Richmond, Virginia!

Beautiful/Decay is having its premiere party at Ipanema on October 6th from 9:30 pm til' Midnight. Bring your flicks, books. The first issue of B/D will be available for purchase and there will also be a art show featuring some of the best artists and writers from the east coast.

Ipanema

(804) 213 0170

917 W. Grace St.

Richmond, Va

Directions

Take 95 S. towards Richmond Va. *exit at Belvedere st. * Make a right turn at the firstlight onto leigh street. * Make a left onto Harrison st. *Left turn on Grace Street * Ipanema is one block on your right. * Next to the Red Light inn.

[This message has been edited by the nova (edited 09-07-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Amtrak Police

yeah its not a set up. Be sure to bring your blackbooks and flick books..dont forget!

[This message has been edited by Amtrak Police (edited 09-07-2001).]

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

ba ha ha...yea fox, you gotta be 18..

HAHAHAHA! It's okay Fox. If it is (which I know it's not) we'll have our own fun. I go to a bunch of bars down there that you don't have to be 18. Yeah It wasn't wise for all you to boast to bring your books and flicks. Move this to 3rd Rail.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

WOW!.. cool.. another VA get together where you all can talk shit about the people who are ACTUALLY up..

------------------

And he said... "Im goin to stab you in your temple".

Guest HESHIANDET

bah.......wellll maybe, for the sake of roadtripism. i'd really just be going to hang w/ the boys. lets just meet in richmond and chil. fuck hanging out w/ other people. no offense

------------------

stonecutters#1

Archived