Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOS2HS

WTC .ATTACK MURAL .writers waste no time

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

god bless the u.s.

i think god washed his hands of the u.s. years ago..

Originally posted by smeoo:

i think god washed his hands of the u.s. years ago..

Very true... anyone else kinda getting sick of this american pride thing, i mean im all for being proud but people are taking it a little to far with the flags on their cars and shit? whatever

Guest young republican

do you think Bin Laden gets a lot of pussy?

why is is common knowlage to walk into a used car dealership and expect the owner to lie to you?

Yet, when the goverment of this state, (obviously) has something to gain, people just throw their common sence out the fucking window? (Of the peice of shit used car they just bought from america.)

OK..I dont think anyone denies the fact that the U.S. is just as much of a killer of the innocent as these terrorists in question .Yes the U.S. has been responsible for the deaths of many people globaly .Most of the death has been indirectly linked to the U.S. , but sometimes the immoral decisions this country makes are justified . To maintain a world wide intimdation factor , a country has to commit acts of terrorism in its on way . An unwritten rule in human life is that " people respect violence " .I dont want to sound like a patriot here but the peace and love happy movement aint' gonna happen .

And yes I agree the dudes got in a little cheap fame .Stars and stripes or what ever the part of the mural that gave it it's true meaning was the part about thanking the police and firemen for putting their necks on the line to save the innocent .Try looking at it from that perspective .No one here would knock that if it were one of their loved ones in that scrap heap !

Originally posted by DOS2HS:

Yes the U.S. has been responsible for the deaths of many people globaly .Most of the death has been indirectly linked to the U.S. , but sometimes the immoral decisions this country makes are justified . To maintain a world wide intimdation factor , a country has to commit acts of terrorism in its on way . An unwritten rule in human life is that " people respect violence " .I dont want to sound like a patriot here but the peace and love happy movement aint' gonna happen .

i wholey agree with what you say about intimidation, but why is it only acceptable when we do it to other countries, not when they do it to us?

No one said anything about the "peace/love" movement. Tactics are a seperete conversation. But asking anyone to be so apathetic as to just shrug their shoulders is rediculious. So in the meantime, everytime someone says, "God bless America," it's spit in the eye of everyone murdered by this country.

Originally posted by DOS2HS:

OK..I dont think anyone denies the fact that the U.S. is just as much of a killer of the innocent as these terrorists in question .Yes the U.S. has been responsible for the deaths of many people globaly .Most of the death has been indirectly linked to the U.S. , but sometimes the immoral decisions this country makes are justified . To maintain a world wide intimdation factor , a country has to commit acts of terrorism in its on way . An unwritten rule in human life is that " people respect violence " .I dont want to sound like a patriot here but the peace and love happy movement aint' gonna happen .

And yes I agree the dudes got in a little cheap fame .Stars and stripes or what ever the part of the mural that gave it it's true meaning was the part about thanking the police and firemen for putting their necks on the line to save the innocent .Try looking at it from that perspective .No one here would knock that if it were one of their loved ones in that scrap heap !

Here's what seym would've done:

A big whole wall with possibly a background of the NY skyline or something cliche like that... (what, I'm not that creative)

I'd definately address the victims and their families, and I'd also point out some anti-killing message... uh... that's about it. Otherwise, nevermind