WTC .ATTACK MURAL .writers waste no time

DOS2HS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by BucketHead:

Jesus... ok, while what happened in new york was horrible, and still is. where are the writers dedicating pieces to the thousands upon thousands of innocent middle eastern people that the usa has bombed and not given a flying fuck about, are you guys aware that we have been bombing 3rd world countries almost randomly for 15 plus years? so as much as it sucks that we had this disaster happen, maybe you guys should have been painting dedications to the 10's of thousands of innocent men women and children that we the united states have killed...

god damn. Don't look into it that much. It was a nice gesture. that's all.

Jesus... ok, while what happened in new york was horrible, and still is. where are the writers dedicating pieces to the thousands upon thousands of innocent middle eastern people that the usa has bombed and not given a flying fuck about, are you guys aware that we have been bombing 3rd world countries almost randomly for 15 plus years? so as much as it sucks that we had this disaster happen, maybe you guys should have been painting dedications to the 10's of thousands of innocent men women and children that we the united states have killed...

EXactly

Guest stooopid
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

if you people hate your country so bad, kill yourself, its that simple. or move back to where you immigrated from... ever wonder why your family left home? because 9 times out of 10 it was a shit hole. go back or kill yourself, problem solved.

if you love your country so bad, die for it... kill yourself in the name of it, become a fucking martyr tough guy...i hate you, die

Guest circus freak

i think it is really nice; the flag is real good... as for the haters, well there is always one asshole on every thread. good job and much respect

ITS AMAZING HOW PEOPLE CAN HAVE NEGATIVE CRITICISM FOR SOMETHIN DONE FOR THE GOOD .. TRUE IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A MURAL FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL THAT LOST THEIR LIFE IN THIS CONFLICT .BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN TILL WE PICK UP SOME CANS AND GET IT ON !.. PEACE TO INK76 AND SONIC .AND ANY ONE ELSE TO EVER ROCK A MURAL IN DEDICATION TO THE DECEASED

i have a question

when the usa starts bombing those countries full of inoscent people because the want to rut out the terrorist are you going to make a moral for them ?

why os did it is because the usa give free weapons to the palistienian and every year hundreds of os people die from american weapon

the usa give them away free

bump for stooopid.

Idiots all around. Seriously. Ever wonder why all those places are a "shit hole?" It ain't cause they lack the red, white and blue, Chances are, it's cause they got crushed by it. Unless you are up on what the fuck this country actually does to this world, shut the fuck up, and quit asking god to bless it.

"if you people hate your country so bad, kill yourself, its that simple. or move back to where you immigrated from... ever wonder why your family left home? because 9 times out of 10 it was a shit hole. go back or kill yourself, problem solved."

i can understand the ignorance the majority of americans have, and i wont hate on those who wave an american flag in memorium of the dead, but when that turns to patriotism and support of our country's military habits, than i say fuck it. im not nearly as educated as i'd like to be on this subject, but i do know america has fucked over a lot of countries. when idiots say shit like "if you dont like what the US stands for then move to the middle east" or "kill yourself", then i lose a lot more respect for america. i honestly dont care either way, im not in support of america, im not in support of the terrorists or whoever, and im definately not in support of the ignorant fucks who wave the american flag saying "were the best, bomb those fuckers to nothing, we could take out there country with one nuke." im in support of the people who take at least a little time to understand the country they live in and what the country often times really stands for. take the knowledge however youd like, but if youre going to support something, know what youre supporting.

yep its wack

shut the fuck up u bitch ass goat fucker, first of all, those streight letters are fucking dope. second of all, it doesn't matter if it sucks or not its a goddamn momoreal,all that matters is that someone is paying their respects in a way that suits them. Think before you speak you Ignorant fuck.

why is is common knowlage to walk into a used car dealership and expect the owner to lie to you?

Yet, when the goverment of this state, (obviously) has something to gain, people just throw their common sence out the fucking window? (Of the peice of shit used car they just bought from america.)

OK..I dont think anyone denies the fact that the U.S. is just as much of a killer of the innocent as these terrorists in question .Yes the U.S. has been responsible for the deaths of many people globaly .Most of the death has been indirectly linked to the U.S. , but sometimes the immoral decisions this country makes are justified . To maintain a world wide intimdation factor , a country has to commit acts of terrorism in its on way . An unwritten rule in human life is that " people respect violence " .I dont want to sound like a patriot here but the peace and love happy movement aint' gonna happen .

And yes I agree the dudes got in a little cheap fame .Stars and stripes or what ever the part of the mural that gave it it's true meaning was the part about thanking the police and firemen for putting their necks on the line to save the innocent .Try looking at it from that perspective .No one here would knock that if it were one of their loved ones in that scrap heap !

Originally posted by DOS2HS:

Yes the U.S. has been responsible for the deaths of many people globaly .Most of the death has been indirectly linked to the U.S. , but sometimes the immoral decisions this country makes are justified . To maintain a world wide intimdation factor , a country has to commit acts of terrorism in its on way . An unwritten rule in human life is that " people respect violence " .I dont want to sound like a patriot here but the peace and love happy movement aint' gonna happen .

i wholey agree with what you say about intimidation, but why is it only acceptable when we do it to other countries, not when they do it to us?

No one said anything about the "peace/love" movement. Tactics are a seperete conversation. But asking anyone to be so apathetic as to just shrug their shoulders is rediculious. So in the meantime, everytime someone says, "God bless America," it's spit in the eye of everyone murdered by this country.

Originally posted by DOS2HS:

OK..I dont think anyone denies the fact that the U.S. is just as much of a killer of the innocent as these terrorists in question .Yes the U.S. has been responsible for the deaths of many people globaly .Most of the death has been indirectly linked to the U.S. , but sometimes the immoral decisions this country makes are justified . To maintain a world wide intimdation factor , a country has to commit acts of terrorism in its on way . An unwritten rule in human life is that " people respect violence " .I dont want to sound like a patriot here but the peace and love happy movement aint' gonna happen .

And yes I agree the dudes got in a little cheap fame .Stars and stripes or what ever the part of the mural that gave it it's true meaning was the part about thanking the police and firemen for putting their necks on the line to save the innocent .Try looking at it from that perspective .No one here would knock that if it were one of their loved ones in that scrap heap !

Archived