DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, hows it goin? how was your friday? mine sucked. just blazed and went to some art gallery & listened to music. then drove around and some cop was fucking with us. he passed us up then pulled a u-turn, then we turned down a street and he went down that street and then pulled another u-turn. fucker had us paranoid. i had to toss out a pipe with *stuff* in it. :cough: hydro :cough:

pabloescobar...sorry, i'm not kristy. i have class.

dirty habit...thanks for sticking up homie. i shall point my finger and laugh.

chozer...because everyone lives so far away from me :( if everyone lived near me, we can all go to the bar and just have lovely chats and get mad drunk then go home and back some cookies. shit, if anyone comes to visit, dont hesitate to give me a call. i'm down to meet people and fuck things up.

grandollllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...my friday pretty much suked. we tried to go to a friends opening of his show, but kissmyass had the wrong train schedule because this show is all the way in san jose. so if we ever made it there, we would have made it there about 10 and that means those guys have already left. which means about 4 hours on the train back and forth. yicky. so i cooked a chicken, which turned out to be so saucy, with mashed potatoes and gravy. believe me we were knocked out by the end of the day. so today, we messed with out playstation2 because kissmyass was drunk when he set the parental contols on that sucka so we forgot it. come to look in the booklet, it has directions how to delete it. duh. dumb drunken pot heads. so we sat around and saw bone collector then we went to get my little brother a cell phone. :)

• 2 years later...

Archived