DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

steve austin...no no no on mountain frames. they dont appeal to me and they are way too heavy anyways. what is your size again? yea it's hard for me to find a frame. luckily i found one one day when i had to borrow one ot go on a freight mission. so i ended up buying it.

POST!!! where are you??!!

grandola...nelly. jeez. that guy. that friggin video for "hot in hur" sux ass. and they can't even pronounce "hear" they have to say "hur". like wearing a band aid is going to be the next fad and shit. phhhuleeessse. i cant say the "n-----" word. kissmyass gets me all high just to see if i can say it. but for some reason,i cant. so i guess i will get my ass beat for some other reason. did you get the lovely lady's number?

damn, i loose a lot of shirts. i think my closet eats them up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

shit that is a good idea!! but whenever i open up my closet, my little kitten runs in and starts hiding every where. so if i did leave my clothes on the floor, fur would get all over it, and i wouldnt ever find my kitten.

my solution is not for everyone, i dotn let my cats in my room because they pee on clothes on the ground, so keep my room door closed.

I'm getting waaaarrrmmmmeerr.....

I'm down south!

girl, I'm so bored... i'm trapped in the cuts!

Come rescue me pleeeease??

Originally posted by Devilush

steve austin...no no no on mountain frames. they dont appeal to me and they are way too heavy anyways. what is your size again? yea it's hard for me to find a frame. luckily i found one one day when i had to borrow one ot go on a freight mission. so i ended up buying it.

No love for the mountain bike huh? Ha-ha. Guess it all depends on where you live. Where I am, they come in handy from time to time. I have yet to find a cop car that can chase you through the woods.

Me, I'm a 54.

I came across another Bianchi last night. Looked to be a 56 or so. I'm gonna have to take a closer look at it.

my cats seem to get in everywhere. they are psycho.

steve....no love. it's way to heavy for me. and sure we have hills here, but it's not really necessary considering that i am not a heavy rider anyways. 56's are the most common sizes, i think.

morning willy wonkers.

post!!! i wish i had a car to drive there and pick you up. you know i would.

so already i hear some more drama from my family. gosh, can i just divorce my mother?

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

i have no idea what's going on here. all i know is that grilled cheese sammiches are dope to the max.

i have no idea what the hell is going on too. but i'm just here everyday to talk to people during class. we just jump topic to topic.

oooooo dancing!!!

NICE TO SEE MY THREAD SURVIVING... DON'T WORRY I'M NOT BACK FOR GOOD, JUST POPPING IN ON AN ESPECIALLY NON-PRODUCTIVE DAY TO SAY PRETTY MUCH NOTHING...

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY?

DIPPED IN FRED PERRY AND MY CUFFS ARE CRISPY... HAPPY BELATED LABOR DAY LOSERS!

Archived