DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

uh ohhh there they are!!

how does it feel? well honestly, i really dont care if people are thinking about this one flick. sure its flatering but what else does it do for me? i've got my life settled, so i dont need a new one. but it's 1/4 of my tits....and there are plenty of tits online to look at. and even wayyyy better than mine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

uh ohhh there they are!!

how does it feel? well honestly, i really dont care if people are thinking about this one flick. sure its flatering but what else does it do for me? i've got my life settled, so i dont need a new one. but it's 1/4 of my tits....and there are plenty of tits online to look at. and even wayyyy better than mine.

they are great, fo reals. i always enjoyed looking at a 'real' girl instead of those chix who put there stuff on the net for the purpose of making money, it seems to, i dunno... "just another girl with t&a"... but hey, what do i know. but now i must leave this thread before it ends up seeming like i'm another...

'oh shit! devilush is hot, i'm gonna befriend her online and then one day we might even meet and then who knows!'

type of 12oz guy.

but yea, nice rack.

^see that there, is my online persona... imagine telling that to some chick you just met, nombre... homeboy would get slapped!

grandola.....i perfectly understand your point of view. but you can still talk to me even though you feel that way. i wouldnt think any other than two people just getting to know eachother. trust me, i wouldnt think that you're all up on my tip. i wouldnt want that anyways.

oh no doubt, i'm just sayin - it's kinda intimidating talking with someone who as a whole thread with well over 500 posts all dedicated to them...

it makes me feel so... so star struck.

:lol:

nah, jokes, jokes... all in good fun, all in good fun.

haahah more like 4'11. jah i know you're not jocking anyone. afterall, you have the pleasure of wearing the devilush underware.

grandola....phhhuuuulease. the only reson why i like keeping this thread open is so i can pass time during class and this gives me time to talk to you guys. its all in boredom baby.

Guest --zeSto--

here's a silly story staring ME!

So I zip up on my bike to the post office.

I've got to mail out the 12oz journal and a certain CD. ;)

So I lock the bike up, but it feels really funny.

yes... my lock is jammed stuck. I figure I'll go into

the post office and try again afterwords.

... So after wraping everything up...

I notice that my bank card is missing!

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'>

then I go outside, notice the hardware store across the street,

borrow some bole cutters, ride down to the bike shop, get my bank card back,

and head to work, bumping into this girl I know on the way.

20 miniutes of hell... then back on track.

(let me know when the package gets there ok?)

i wish i could ride my bike to work, but i don't have a job and even if i did i seriously fucked my bike up last night.

its one of those old school bikes with the wierd handle bars facing towards you, anyhow - i'm going down some steep ramp on a sidewalk, going pretty fast and then boom! theres a lift in the sidewalk about 4 inches high and i fall off hard and hit some fence, all in front of some nice lookin hoodrats that i was gonna get my mack on with.. and if thats not enuf, i ended crushing my last ciggarette. then i get back on the bike and the chain is all fucked up and i half to push the bike like a scooter all the way back home and i was like a half mile a way and it was all uphill.

then to top it off, as i get home and start taking my bike into the backyard, i lift it up by the handle bars and the front tire stays on the ground...

i should go outside right now and fix it. but it's hot. i just took a shower, and i'm gonna bounce out in a bit.

ahhh steve austin...that would be a good idea if i wasnt so vertically challenged! hahaha, i'm so damn short that its hard to find a bike for me. i might as well pick up little childrens bikes.

yo, devilush...what size do you need? I could always keep an eye out. I'm sure if I found something I could get it to you via the underground railroad or somethin.

always on the look out. I've got an 80's Bianchi Super Sport for sale if you know anyone looking for a big rig. Its like a 59-61 cm.

so yea, devilush, where you been at? see, i make the decision, "fuck it", right? and then you just disappear right away, was it my stink?... did it funk the whole thread up or somthin? s'all good. see, i can really understand the whole thing behind my thread, and then i come on this thread again, after my whole ,"nah, i'm not gonna post on there again!" steez and you just disappear... man, that is messed up beyond belief!

ha! nah, i'm just bablin! for reals!

damn, see - i just use this thread as my "i can post whatever i want and no one will read it" thread...

but then as soon as i post, bump! and then peoples will post again...

man, my friday ended bad. some fucking peoples had to step and disrupt the whoel friday party situation and there was still one keg and a pony keg left. fucking dumbasses...

i will fucking blast.

sorry, i'm new. how many "i;m drunk posts haev " there been on 12oz already = and i'm, just feel like i'm adding to the shit pool. but fuck it right...

ok, i'll shut up now.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

yo, devilush...what size do you need? I could always keep an eye out. I'm sure if I found something I could get it to you via the underground railroad or somethin.

always on the look out. I've got an 80's Bianchi Super Sport for sale if you know anyone looking for a big rig. Its like a 59-61 cm.

hey steve austin.....i'm a size 43. 44 maximum. i owuld love for you to look out. it's so hard looking for a bike.

Originally posted by Grandola

so yea, devilush, where you been at? see, i make the decision, "fuck it", right? and then you just disappear right away, was it my stink?... did it funk the whole thread up or somthin? s'all good. see, i can really understand the whole thing behind my thread, and then i come on this thread again, after my whole ,"nah, i'm not gonna post on there again!" steez and you just disappear... man, that is messed up beyond belief!

ha! nah, i'm just bablin! for reals!

damn, see - i just use this thread as my "i can post whatever i want and no one will read it" thread...

but then as soon as i post, bump! and then peoples will post again...

man, my friday ended bad. some fucking peoples had to step and disrupt the whoel friday party situation and there was still one keg and a pony keg left. fucking dumbasses...

i will fucking blast.

sorry, i'm new. how many "i;m drunk posts haev " there been on 12oz already = and i'm, just feel like i'm adding to the shit pool. but fuck it right...

ok, i'll shut up now.

awwwww grandola....i had to go away for the weekend because i had a wedding to attend. it was soo fucking beautiful. you know i am taking notes. but i dont think that we coul afford the wedding that my cousin had. so dont worry, it's not your stink. so you're gonna post here again whether you like it or not because i need something to entertain me while i am at school.

so whats up everyone? so get this, after the reception, i got dragged to this one club with my cousins called the white star. fuckign wack. first it was $10 to get in for women. thank god my cousin got that or me. second, realyl horrid music. my sister and i were wondering when the hell they were going to play some hip hop. but the only closest thing that they got to hip hop are nelly. and he's not even hip hop. third, people can not dance there!!! my feet were swollen when we got out of there....stupid bitches stepped all over my feet. fourth, creepy ass guys were following us. my cousins and i wanted to dance with eachother because we didnt like the vibe of people there, but creepy old guys kept butting in. its a good thing to have 3 big cousin's to back you up.

Guest Canadiano

so what, you gonna post a pic of yourself in that dress? which dress was it, the betsey johnson?

damn, it's been a while since i came to this thread.

Guest Canadiano

yeah, i do. they're not my type of shoes (i prefer 200 dollar blingin' white ball or crosstrainer shoes), but they'd be nice to have for the sake of having 'em, and wearing 'em to play ball to distract the other team.

awwwww grandola....i had to go away for the weekend because i had a wedding to attend. it was soo fucking beautiful. you know i am taking notes. but i dont think that we coul afford the wedding that my cousin had. so dont worry, it's not your stink. so you're gonna post here again whether you like it or not because i need something to entertain me while i am at school.

so whats up everyone? so get this, after the reception, i got dragged to this one club with my cousins called the white star. fuckign wack. first it was $10 to get in for women. thank god my cousin got that or me. second, realyl horrid music. my sister and i were wondering when the hell they were going to play some hip hop. but the only closest thing that they got to hip hop are nelly. and he's not even hip hop. third, people can not dance there!!! my feet were swollen when we got out of there....stupid bitches stepped all over my feet. fourth, creepy ass guys were following us. my cousins and i wanted to dance with eachother because we didnt like the vibe of people there, but creepy old guys kept butting in. its a good thing to have 3 big cousin's to back you up.

ehh! so is that all i am, a pupet to entertain you!?! well, i'll have no part in that! jokes jokes.

nelly ain't hip hop!?! come on - he's as real as it gets, with all the 'taking off of clothes cause it's getting hot in here' and 'going down, down baby.. shimmy shimmy cocoa puff'... how could anyone not like that?

nah, well, i hope you had fun at the reception at least. gettin dressed up and lookin all purty, you know.

i had lotts o'fun this weekend. except for friday cause some graffiti skinhead thug guys wanted to kick my ass cuase they knew of me, anyhow... shake them haters off! my peoples arrived and it was all good. i'll never roll to a party without 'em again.

oh and then i thought i was gonna get beat down on saturday cause i was up in a cypher and there was these two black dudes and i said 'nigga,' like 'grandola supreme and my nigga infinity scars...'

but, they were both cool about it though - but one guy who was just in the circle listening in was tryin to instigate with the 'ohh.... thats fucked up!' but they were cool. shook hands and whatnot.

so actually, aside from getting drunk and meetin some nice young lady my weekend actually sucked.

hey steve austin.....i'm a size 43. 44 maximum. i owuld love for you to look out. it's so hard looking for a bike.

I don't think I have anything that small right now, but I'll definitely keep an eye open. bikes come and go all the time. friend gave me another one this past weekend. guess I'm lucky, there seem to be lots of bikes around that fit me.

any interest in mtn frames?

Archived