DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its all good. i am balancing my time between classes and actually talking to you.

share your events of the weekend. i'd love to hear it.

i am wearing today:

-a light brown 3/4 sleeve sweater (its kinda cold outside and will be pretty cold for the rest of the day. nice bay area weather)

-black slim on top and flare on the bottom pants (i must say, i like my booty today)

-light brown high heeled boots

-gold hoop earrings

-black suede string necklace with a red stone hanging from it (looks like a choker)

-ck underware and g-string

-lip gloss

-eye liner

what are you rocking today?

YOU ARE NON-STOP WITH THAT RED STONE CHOKER HUH?

GIVE ME A FEW MOMENTS TO ACTUALLY EARN MY SALARY AND I'LL FILL YOU IN ON MY ATTIRE... TRUTH BE TOLD I'M PRETTY ROUGH TODAY BECAUSE I SAT AT THE BAR A LOT LATER THAN I SHOULD HAVE LAST NIGHT...

MMMMMMM...

well the red choker really looks nice with everything. i mean i have other stones to put on the end of it, i just really like this one.

i was going to wear a jade green little budda on my neck, but it was too big of a stone.

i wish i had an office job again. i miss it. i was on aim and on 12oz constantly. i got paid to surf the net, talk to friends, and yell at people to pay their bills. ahhhh, the easy life.

OH I SEE, YOU ROTATE THE STONE ACCORDINGLY... VERY NICE

YEAH, THIS JOB IS A LITTLE MORE LABOR INTENSIVE THAN WHAT YOU'RE DESCRIBING... BUT NOT ALWAYS... IT'S A LAW OFFICE SO IT CAN BE SUPER-CHAOTIC OR TOTALLY DEAD... LUCKILY THE PAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEN THE LATTER... WHERE DO YOU WORK NOW MY LITTLE SHRIMP DUMPLING?

marlboro i never have a problem with any of the shit you say....but what the fuck do you mean by "pork fried hoes"??? if it is some racist shit toward asians im gonna fuckin stab you with a chopstick, cut your dick off and sell it to one of the many herbal remedy stores in chinatown

now i work in a bag store selling bags to fucking idiots. i hate it. retail is the biggest joke. and here i am workin in it. at least it pays for the bills and it pays for the clothes that i am wearing.

i am looking for another job. i'm waiting for a phone call from a couple of law offices, another newspaper, and the YMCA corporate offices. did you study to be a paralegal or are you an assistant. orrrrrr, are you even a lawyer?

haha little shrimp dumpling.....well i'll call you my little boo boo.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

marlboro i never have a problem with any of the shit you say....but what the fuck do you mean by "pork fried hoes"??? if it is some racist shit toward asians im gonna fuckin stab you with a chopstick, cut your dick off and sell it to one of the many herbal remedy stores in chinatown

regulator!! your back? or are you still in the land of bukkake?

i dont think that marlboro red even typed that.

REGULATOR, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

DEVILUSH:

I'M WEARING:

A LIGHT BLUE POLO SHIRT WITH A PINK HORSE

THE SAME OLIVE SLACKS WITH THE KHAKI CUFF

YESTERDAY'S BOXERS

JORDANS

POCKETS:

WALLET WITH $161.00

METRO CARD

CELLIE

MOVIE STUB FROM "SIGNS" (ENDED UP WALKING OUT AND SEEING THE MARTIN FLICK)

regulator.....ummm well i dont think i can say anything about that. but i would tell you, i'm just not entitled to.

marlboro....very nice my little boo boo. yesterday's boxers...mmmm. ;)

why do you have so much money in your pockets. i try not to carry cash with me. i always carry my atm/debit card. which is bad, because the cheap places want money only.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

REGULATOR, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

DEVILUSH:

I'M WEARING:

YESTERDAY'S BOXERS

JORDANS

POCKETS:

WALLET WITH $161.00

METRO CARD

CELLIE

MOVIE STUB FROM "SIGNS" (ENDED UP WALKING OUT AND SEEING THE MARTIN FLICK)

light blue polo shirt???? hahahaahahahah dude thats some funny shit, i would never wear a polo shirt, let alone any baby blue colored clothing at all..jordans are cool even thought they cost like 150$ more than they are worth

yea forgot about the pink horse . ....light blue and olive are pretty fucking ugly together too, and guys that wear polos and slacks for informal wear belong in a gap commercial....im not making fun of you though...just your weird clothes....CaNt YoU Be HiP Yo AnD WeAr SoMe MaTcHiN ReD NiKe JuMpSuItS WiTh ThE MaTcHiN ReD JaYs NiGgUh?!? NiGgUh YoOh CaNt RePrEsEnT Fo rEaL!!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Devilush

or are you still in the land of bukkake?

yo, you got any friends in Toronto that wanna hook up with a fine brown man? i like you. are you down with the bukkake? it's the internet, so don't be shy.

REGULATOR WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION DICK?

I'M NOT WEARING "INFORMAL" ATTIRE... I'M IN AN OFFICE

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IT SUCKS THAT I HAVE TO DRESS UP AND I ALWAYS GET ACCUSED OF DRESSING DOWN BY CO-WORKERS BECAUSE I ROCK SNEAKERS AND DON'T TUCK IN MY SHIRT...

canadiano....no i am not down with the bukkake. i saw it for the first time like 2 weeks ago and it puzzles me as far as why guys think that is a turn on. i think it's kinda gross. hmmm, i think that we have a lot of cousins in toronto. one of them is a bartender. but i think she has a man.

marlboro red looks good to me. well i dont have a flick or anything, but it seems as if he dresses real nice. i like the pink horse. man i wish i can rock my sneakers. but i have to dress up everyday anyways. so it kinda sucks.

why are you such in a good mood?? i havent seen any bad comments yet.

my grey and pink nike's are going to waste. :(

i have 3 bucks with me, so for lunch i think i'll have togo's or something since we dont have a quizno's nearby. who wants to join me?

Guest Canadiano

I like girls with boyfriends. you should visit your cousins sometime, look me up when you're here, then I'll put on my nice guy mode and show you girls around.

and I figured some girls - SOME girls - like the bukkake. hey, you're the one from Cali, you should understand that there is mad perversions down there.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I'M WEARING:

YESTERDAY'S BOXERS

JORDANS

LOL. Learn how to dress you fucking goof ball.

true true. marlboro red just broke it down to me. bu i still dont get the whole appeal to it. i think it's kinda gross. but whatever.

trust me, i see perversions all the damn time. i live in the area of perversions.

i would love to come visit them. and if i do, i would look you up of course. i see them later this month for a wedding.i dont want to go. that means i have to buy a fucking dress.

so if you are going to put your nice guy mode on, will that mean that you aren't such a nice guy overall? cuz, assholes are okay in my book too.

Guest Canadiano

well, it's wierd. half the girls I know love me, no matter how I act, and are really cool. the other half are all nerds, can't take a joke, and think I'm a mysoginist that talks too much. i guess to each her own.

"Don't worry about the weed or pussy, I read books

Liable to mate your king with three rooks." - Rza

go to the wedding, dummy! open bar! or is the whole being mad drunk in front of fam not a good idea for you. Are you a bad drunk?

oh no i'm not a bad drunk. i drink and i'm just happy all the time. i dont get emotional or violent or anything. there is just a lot of family politics that i dont want to get bombarded with. i hate it.

oh i'd love ya. i prolly dont talk much, i'm more of a listener. but you'd prolly think that i'm a bitch with my sarcasm.

Guest Canadiano

no worries, devilush, I get hated on all the time 'cuz of my out of control sarcasm. I go nuts with it sometimes, especially when I'm drunk. But those people who are real practicioners of sarcasm enjoy it.

Yeah, I know about those family politics. I wouldn't mind running over one of my uncles and his bitch wife with a steamroller. fucker convinced my mom to kick me out years ago. 15 and living on the streets for 7 months all becuase I got booked for graff for the first time.

still, you should go to the wedding and get rid of all the beef or whatever with your happy drunkeness. I bet you could succeed if you put your love to it.

Archived