DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU ASSHOLES TAKE THE BAIT EVERY FUCKING TIME MAN

MAMERRO AND ETCH ARE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE HIP TO WHAT I'M DOING...

DOLLARS TO DONUTS YOU FAGS DIDN'T PAY DUES IN GRAFFITI OR ANYTHING ELSE...

AS FOR DEE38, I LIKE YOUR TITS BITCH

this thread just made me feel really stupid to be on this site. i need to leave my parents house and go home cause unfortunately this is the funnest thing to do in my hometown. the sad thing is that i'll end up checking the same thread out later on. damn writers are dorks.

Guest GeorgeW.Bush

this thread just made me feel really stupid to be on this site. the sad thing is that i'll end up checking the same thread out later on. damn writers are dorks.

WHAT THIS MOTHER FUCKER SAID!

Guest GeorgeW.Bush
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

AS FOR DEVILUSH... I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE ASIAN... I'M NOT FEELING PORK-FRIED HOES THOUGH... SO I'M GONNA TURN DOWN YOUR OFFER FOR A BLOWJOB...

HAHAHAHA I LAUGHED OUTLOUD AND MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A DUMB ASS IN MY CUBICLE AT WORK, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! HAHAHHAA ALL PROPS DUE, AHHAHAHA

yo devilush, can you post some in gif format?? i dont know if thats the problem, but i cant see posts from certain people. like half the posts on this forum just come up as "x" to me (ones that are visible to others). i dont know if its something with my friends computer or what but.....

gawd damn this thread is still happening! i'm shocked. marlboro red, i'm sure that your co worker did that. my sister does that all the time. that is the power of deleting the posts. but whatever. remember, i'm not taking this seriously. it's all good. if your not into "pork fried hoes". it's you're preference. and that i can't help. but i cant help but like you. you're an asshole and for some reason, it's okay.

aw thanks guys for backing me up.

molotwo4ever...that was really sweet of you to say so. do a search and it will lead you to the hot damn stick a finger in your eye hands down sexiest girls on the earth of 12oz.

hot damn secret is even all up on this!! thanks girl, it's been a while. hope all is well.

dee38, <3

jah..i dont think that i can post in gif format. i dont think that fotango takes it and i dont think that 12oz will even let me. but quote the post and cut and paste the link...maybe that will help ya. i'm not sure though.

you people are siiiiiiiily!

Guest platapie

i kinda find marlboro red remotely funny some of the times. i mean im nto agreeign with what hes sayign but man he says some funny shit sometimes.:o

Archived