DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Devilush

its my favorite drink of course. straight, thank you.

my kind of girl - asian, whiskey drinker - and a female, at that!

i really cant go to the bar either. i've gotta get up at about 5:30-6 every morning. so loss of any sleep, will make me mega cranky. we dont want that. plus im in boots and heels all day, like i'd wanna go to the bar afterwards like that. that would mean that i would have to go home and change. too much.

instead, we drink at home and watch american idol. we're a bunch of dorks.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

STOP SPELLING BURBON LIKE THAT RETARD

HAHAHAHA!!!! YOU JUST CLOWNED YOURSELF!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest --zeSto--

burbon bourbon whatever!

If I had to fight you dlush, I'd but a hand on your head and just hold you at arms legnth.

You would be swinging away not able to connect anything. ahh... that's be silly!

YOU'RE STUPID AS FUCK MAN... I DIDN'T CLOWN MYSELF... I SPELLED IT THE SAME WAY HE SPELLED IT ON PURPOSE...

AS FOR DEVILUSH... I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE ASIAN... I'M NOT FEELING PORK-FRIED HOES THOUGH... SO I'M GONNA TURN DOWN YOUR OFFER FOR A BLOWJOB...

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YOU'RE STUPID AS FUCK MAN... I DIDN'T CLOWN MYSELF... I SPELLED IT THE SAME WAY HE SPELLED IT ON PURPOSE...

AS FOR DEVILUSH... I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE ASIAN... I'M NOT FEELING PORK-FRIED HOES THOUGH... SO I'M GONNA TURN DOWN YOUR OFFER FOR A BLOWJOB...

what did you think i was? and what do you mean by pork fried hoes....i just dont get that.

and that was rude. thanks.

J YOU'RE A GRADE A FAG DUDE

I CAN'T FUCKING GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO OUTSIDE BECAUSE I'M ON THE CLOCK AT FUCKING WORK ASSHOLE!!!

DIDN'T I SAY THAT 8 GAZZILLION TIMES?????

AS FOR IT BEING ENTERTAINING, IT IS TO ME, OK? AND I AM ABSOLUTELY 110% POSITIVE THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO LEARN FROM ANY OF THE DWEEBS ON THIS SHIT... BUT I DO REALLY LOVE YOU DEVILUSH...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahahahaha, Marlboro Red rules. I don't know why people hate him so much. Beer,

El Mamerro

this shit is funny.

hey fool? you wanna hit this bushmills?

hahahah

shamless whined somthing about this site being for people "that really love graffiti and its culture"

well last time i checked graffiti involved:

felonys

misdemeanors

violence

injury

incarceration

death

theft

intoxication

and some artwork.

as far as im concerned being an asshole to everyone is way more graffiti than dutifully talking about the love of your culture on the internet.

yuh bitch.

Originally posted by Devilush

nah this isnt a dating service. i've already got a man forever anyways. it's just getting to know people. i like getting to know people on this website. but here's me with my long hair...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00234728f00000001.jpg'>

but i am quite surprised. i leave this computer for about 45 minutes and this is already a 2 page thread.

I am not really paying too much attention to this thread but from what I read you guys are on crack, this girl is absolutely beautiful, and what's up with that ignorant racial remark about here ethniticity? A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. I read somewhere else that she had more pictures, where? Alright, oh yeah and I loved the magazine, I somehow got it in the mail from another person. Where do I get more? And MARLBORO RED or should I saw Alec Baldwin, man calm yourself down a little bit, you can say you only hate because that's the way you are, and we can say quit your shit we don't like to hear it because that's the way we are. So get over your childhood already...

Archived