The Sketch...The Piece.

SCOTCH WHISKEO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest illwill

that is dope, is that really the reas outline for that piece? amazing, continue please. reminds me of the dondi book.

Guest mopius

im not one to judge on the internet, but that white roller could be the wackest thing i have ever set eyes on...sorry, but i had too

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

http://a6.cpimg.com/image/EE/D6/10823406-46b8-0190012C-.jpg'>

^Here's the sketch. Kinda sloppy but at least my lines are pretty straight.

http://a7.cpimg.com/image/EF/D6/10823407-51d1-0190012C-.jpg'>

^Here's the actual piece. Not exactly like the sketch but pretty close. Notice that it isn't finished. Things got pretty hectic and I had to bounce. It's a shame because that spot was dope, the flick is a close-up but that sucker was RIGHT on the street ... in London. Word.

Guest postaholic

ted, it was funny the first time, but not in this thread...

it was quality til ya posted that shit. booooooooooooo

:rolleyes: :D ;)

i could never take a skectch to the wall it just somehow never looks the way i wanted it to look...i free style all my pieces

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by dork

i could never take a skectch to the wall it just somehow never looks the way i wanted it to look...i free style all my pieces

yup so do i fux0r a sketch to the wall ahahahahah thats just copying the same idea over ya know ....

Guest Ted Wakowski

I felt a second post was necessary since I put so much on the line to pull that spot off. Heads who truly risk their freedom know what I'm talking about.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I felt a second post was necessary since I put so much on the line to pull that spot off. Heads who truly risk their freedom know what I'm talking about.

ahahaahahha.....ted=phunny muther phuckr:lol:

Archived