"the talk"

cornelius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight bet..

glad to hear your girl said that 'the talk' with her dad went well anyway.. you always analyize stuff like that after the fact, and think "fuck, i really fucked that up" or "why didnt i say this or that" dont sweat it.. i'm sure he thinks your fine upstanding young citizen, fit to take his girls hand in marriage ! yay !

cool, i'll email that thing.. be sweet if you could scope it out when you have a chance and gimme some advice or whatever.

peace.

Originally posted by cornelius

nawh man.... we're all good.. it's just her dad can be a jerk sometimes...

I'm sorry, I read poorly and I thought you were talking to her about her dad... as far as talking to her dad about your intentions, I'd say:

"Short answer: No, with a but...

Long answer: Yes with an if..."

Originally posted by Smart

I'm sorry, I read poorly and I thought you were talking to her about her dad... as far as talking to her dad about your intentions, I'd say:

"Short answer: No, with a but...

Long answer: Yes with an if..."

mpyhtet fucke wat in the fgoaddamn fwll are yo talkinf irr ?? fuck htart im fuckeewn drunik i doertn evebn care buyt ,my nose is bloeeding..

haha... yeah. so i guess it's all good... maybe cutting his mullet off caused some nice ventilating to his brain.. working the stock market makes your brain a little sizzly.... hm... anyway... send the pictures anytime avils.... i check my mail almost every day..

Originally posted by cornelius

haha... yeah. so i guess it's all good... maybe cutting his mullet off caused some nice ventilating to his brain.. working the stock market makes your brain a little sizzly.... hm... anyway... send the pictures anytime avils.... i check my mail almost every day..

yo i sent you that thing yesterday.. you got it ?

Archived