Scribble Dribble

deznatori

So scribble begins tommorrow and I'm looking forward to the fun. How many kids are going to catch a beating. I just relized how much fun I get to have over the next couple of days. I can't wait to see some of you. Zacky boy if you come I'm still punching you. Don't talk shit about the cin-city. I have a few other people to take care of while they are in town. Time to take care of some beef. So if you here of any big named writers getting there head knocked off it was probably me. Oh well I'm rambling and no one cares so. Have fun and don't piss the Gorilla doing security off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't think i could even handle scribble for more than an hour without vomiting all over every one of you pathetic graffiti dickriders, but i'd almost be tempted to go just so i could handle alot of my hilarious amount of beef over just a couple of days. fuck that though, i hate cincinnati and all its graffiti and and pretty much all midwest graffiti except myself of course.

"holy crap dude look! it's that guy who paints freights in the middle of fields alot! dude, i'm gonna go try and get him to paint with me! maybe he'll even put my down with his stamplicking internet crew! dude i'm coming up! cincy is the graffiti capital of the world!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by DMX

i don't think i could even handle scribble for more than an hour without vomiting all over every one of you pathetic graffiti dickriders, but i'd almost be tempted to go just so i could handle alot of my hilarious amount of beef over just a couple of days. fuck that though, i hate cincinnati and all its graffiti and and pretty much all midwest graffiti except myself of course.

"holy crap dude look! it's that guy who paints freights in the middle of fields alot! dude, i'm gonna go try and get him to paint with me! maybe he'll even put my down with his stamplicking internet crew! dude i'm coming up! cincy is the graffiti capital of the world!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you know youre not going to 'handle' your beef there cuz youre not trying to get stomped!!

ahahahahaha

"you aint gotta lie craaaaaaaig, you aint gottaaaaaaa lie!!"

i try to stay away from alot of the major writer meatings like that, there are WAY too many egos when it comes to the graff community. i mean graffiti is my life, its all i think about like 75%of my my time.i love the friendships ive made through this art form. im just not down for competitions, i know im proubly not that good at all but thats not why i dont battle people. i hate to see the graffiti scene get hatefull, who the fuck cares who can out-burn who? thats why in my town if someones got beef i try to hook up with them, paint with them, get to know them, its fucking dumb to fight because one person can paint better than the other. i dont know... just an opinion

~peace~

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by ToYs

i try to stay away from alot of the major writer meatings like that, there are WAY too many egos when it comes to the graff community. i mean graffiti is my life, its all i think about like 75%of my my time.i love the friendships ive made through this art form. im just not down for competitions, i know im proubly not that good at all but thats not why i dont battle people. i hate to see the graffiti scene get hatefull, who the fuck cares who can out-burn who? thats why in my town if someones got beef i try to hook up with them, paint with them, get to know them, its fucking dumb to fight because one person can paint better than the other. i dont know... just an opinion

~peace~

yuo faggot ass little bitch, i bet your dad is ashamed of you. little fag-lover.:mad:

Originally posted by PopGunWar

dmx, you dumbass...you arent from the midwest. maybe you should spend less time hanging out and more time studying geography! hahaha.

technically it's the rockies, but nowadays "midwest" has come to mean everything that isn't either coast or the south.

Archived