i have decided....

boogie hands

reversal of man needs to get back together....point blank, i dont even need to explain myself on this one.....

malt liqour needs to go back to a dollar nine...i mean really...the stuff taste like pork....anything more is just self flattery....

abc stores need to be open 24 hours a day...in addition bombay sapphire needs too be sold at 4 dollars a 1/5...i could drink this stuff every hour of the day but unfortunatly the cost keeps me from doing so....

while were discussing bombay....the three martini lunch is back it...if they had it 50 years ago i dont see why we cant have it now....im all for being toasted for the later half of the work day....

i need to be sponsored by lacoste...im trying to rock that wool pea coat this winter but im definatly not trying to blow 500 dollars on it...i mean, i will if needed but damn...its just fabric....

i need and in house servant....

also david letterman needs to be funny like he used to and grand theft auto 3 needs to be free for me to download....60 dollars for a game??? please.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

dood...its all about jay leno...i dont know whats going on with dave but he need to shape up quick....

jay and conan....what else do you need on a week night???

definitly have to add the conan but at the risk of losing points i must admit i love the dating shows.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by boogie hands

reversal of man needs to get back together....point blank, i dont even need to explain myself on this one.....

malt liqour needs to go back to a dollar nine...i mean really...the stuff taste like pork....anything more is just self flattery....

i agree with both of these to the fullest... i saw reversal once...holy shit...

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD DUDE

HALF ASS COMPUTER NERD FRIENDLESS LOSER LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND DORM ROOM DICKHEAD

YOU'RE CORNY AS THEY COME, AND DON'T FRONT LIKE YOU COULD EVEN AFFORD THAT COAT... PUSSY DRINK GIN DUDE, KILL YOURSELF AND DO YOUR MOM A FAVOR...

Guest --zeSto--

about the martini lunch thing...

Times have changed, and not entirely for the better!

Back during that era,

things were made out of metal, not plastic.

you had the freedom to do whatever you wanted, but the guy next to you still had the freedom to kick your ass.

Men could enjoy the martini lunch, then go chase the secretary around the desk,

then go home and have a meatloaf waiting.

ahhh sweet !

Archived