text messaging??? nigga please.....

boogie hands

what is the fucking deal with this.....i honestly need to be filled in because i CANNOT imagine one instance where this would be needed....

ITS A FUCKING CELL PHONE...YOU ALREADY LOOK LIKE A DICK, JUST TALK TO THE PERSON!!!!

im tired of this shit....the majority of america isnt that busy so just give it up you fuckers.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh its useful sometimes , i have a fone but i only use it if it NEEDS to be used , like if im stuck or something , sms does come in handy i spose , but what really shits me are the people that flirt with text messeges , there are people at school who have gone out with others simply on text messege based conversations , now thats sad

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

fuck cellphones. only rich people can afford them.

:rolleyes: if you were given one you'd use it.

the messages are good for when you need to MESSAGE someone and you KNOW they arent availble for calls... oh say, they are in class, or they are at work on tha job, if ya TEXT MESSAGE them, they'll still get your message.

plus its kinky.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

ive determined people in europe no longer use cell phones for calls, just sms, ive been at the families house since friday and i have seen my cousin use his phone for a call twice, but every five seconds hes mashing the keypad like it fucked his girlfriend. maybe that its free or something. i feel 50 years behind the world.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

cell-phones are the shit.

all of you hatin just wish you had one.

muahahahahaahahahaha:lol:

My thoughts exactly...How the fuck is someone gonna have a computer and talk bad about a cell phone. As far as text messaging goes, it's the shit when your in a loud place and you need to talk to someone..."Don't hate the player hate the game.":crazy:

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ive determined people in europe no longer use cell phones for calls, just sms, ive been at the families house since friday and i have seen my cousin use his phone for a call twice, but every five seconds hes mashing the keypad like it fucked his girlfriend. maybe that its free or something. i feel 50 years behind the world.

its alot cheaper than calling.

I GOT A NEXTEL AND EVERYONE TELLS ME HOW ANNOYING IT IS WHEN THE HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE WALKIE-TALKIE CONSTANTLY GOING OFF... I FEEL THEIR PAIN BUT ALL MY BOYS HAVE IT AND IT MAKES LIFE SO FUCKING EASY... I MEAN I GOT THE WEED-MAN ON MY SHIT, MY GIRL (KIND OF NOT SO IDEAL) AND THE WHOLE NINE... YOU CAN ALSO GET AIM TEXT MESSAGES BUT I DECIDED NOT TO HOOK THAT UP...

Guest --zeSto--

no joke!

you can get a pager with voice mail for 5$ a month here without a credit check.

There's no reason to say you cant afford it. If you dont want on, fine.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by ClueTwo602

My thoughts exactly...How the fuck is someone gonna have a computer and talk bad about a cell phone. As far as text messaging goes, it's the shit when your in a loud place and you need to talk to someone..."Don't hate the player hate the game.":crazy:

this is stupid. my computer doesnt go off every ten seconds with some faggy beethoven ring announcing how incredibly lame i am in public. nor does my computer hang on my hip in a handy dandy plastic case, so i can floss in the mall, and show everyone how i have 20 dollars a month to waste, because no one calls me except my mom, and my other pimple faced 15 year old freinds so we can all talk about how fuckin pointless it is that i have a cell phone. my computer does none of those things, it just sits here in mighty judgement over lame ass teeny bops with cell phones.

one again, fuck a cell phone.

this is stupid. my computer doesnt go off every ten seconds with some faggy beethoven ring announcing how incredibly lame i am in public. nor does my computer hang on my hip in a handy dandy plastic case, so i can floss in the mall, and show everyone how i have 20 dollars a month to waste, because no one calls me except my mom, and my other pimple faced 15 year old freinds so we can all talk about how fuckin pointless it is that i have a cell phone. my computer does none of those things, it just sits here in mighty judgement over lame ass teeny bops with cell phones.

CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "I AM WITTY" THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT THE "BEETHOVEN RING"

NEVERTHELESS, MY CELL PHONE SERVES A VARIETY OF PURPOSES... BUT MY BILL IS USUALLY THROUGH THE ROOF

Archived