Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
enime

Markers??!!??

damn I see all these drawings w/ amazing color like dorkster holy shit.! check that thread out. what do yyou people like using for markers? i like prismas and some paint markers but they seem to be sticky after they dry.o well

peace

Guest CRYrock81

prismas paint markers...colored pencils(prisma)....pastels.......gellies....china markers...bic pen.....rubbing alcohol....and anything else you can think of.....goes onto a page in my book:mad: :D

Guest THEdude

use crayolas

fuck I never really care to color my shit

I just practice, I'm not good with colors

yes wrong place .. or is it? there may be no flix but this does seem like a good place for it so why dont some one post a flix and say what you used!

I do outlines and i get my boy to do the fills.He uses pencils and textas,markas and all that shit.

Propz 2 costik, ternz, blaknesz, willow, exodus and FLIpz(thanx for the blessing to my mums man)

this is the wrong forum asshole...but i'll be an even bigger asshole and answer ur question...i personally use Prismas and TRIA Letraset Markers...they have nice colors and are pretty good stuff...they do tend to blot if u take too long making a line...but once u use them for a while they're perfect....um...paint markers..i used to use them a while back when i had just started writing, the problem with them is that the Bleed, they end up sticky and a couple other problems i had like finger prints on the piece or on the rest of the white page.....i like them alot but they're expensive and they waste relatively pretty quickly......prismas and letraset markers are pretty durable..i stole mine like in january and i'm still rocking them....but don't sleep..prismas and letrasets are costy too....prismas are like 2 a piece and the letraset which have 3 tips are like 3 a piece.......i racked like 40........u do the math.......anyway...i don't know why i wrote this much...um yea...dorks pretty good with his marker skills.........and i also use pencils, paintmarkers (deco or Painter) ,crayons (crayola baby), color pencils, and chalk,.....and what the fuk do u use rubbing alcolhol for???

Guest JoeHatesCops

decocolor sons, in my book and for tech deck ramp steelo, and tags on the street yo

Originally posted by CRYrock81

.....rubbing alcohol.. :D

:confused: what da fuck do ya use rubbing alcohol for.........???????:confused:

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Arson Oner

this is the wrong forum asshole...but i'll be an even bigger asshole and answer ur question...i personally use Prismas and TRIA Letraset Markers...they have nice colors and are pretty good stuff...they do tend to blot if u take too long making a line...but once u use them for a while they're perfect....um...paint markers..i used to use them a while back when i had just started writing, the problem with them is that the Bleed, they end up sticky and a couple other problems i had like finger prints on the piece or on the rest of the white page.....i like them alot but they're expensive and they waste relatively pretty quickly......prismas and letraset markers are pretty durable..i stole mine like in january and i'm still rocking them....but don't sleep..prismas and letrasets are costy too....prismas are like 2 a piece and the letraset which have 3 tips are like 3 a piece.......i racked like 40........u do the math.......anyway...i don't know why i wrote this much...um yea...dorks pretty good with his marker skills.........and i also use pencils, paintmarkers (deco or Painter) ,crayons (crayola baby), color pencils, and chalk,.....and what the fuk do u use rubbing alcolhol for???

..hahaha..rubbing alcohol....once youve got some experience with it.....gives you some crazy fills....blending and so on......lighter fluid can give you a different look too.....just experament

^^^

i wanna try this? does it mater what kinda paper... cuz i do alot of stickers and stuff.. and i just wanna know.. and what whould be the best way to aply this ?:D

sorry im a dumb fuck!!:D

any you guys ever try marker paper?? i have a pad but the colors dont seem as vibrant than regular paper, marker paper doesnt bleed through but i dont see bleeding as a big problem. 1 pro for marker paper is that you can blend easier if thats what you are looking for. Give some input!!

I forgot to mention illustration board too is really good to use and has almost the same qualities as marker paper!

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Ser3adc

^^cuetips maybe??i dunno:D

yep q-tips are perfect thats wut i rock........or fill a dead marker with it......you can also bring your prismas back to life a with alcohol.....the color is a lil lightr......but hey......new color that you didnt have before you know....just experiment...you know......the paper has to be able to let the alcohol bleed thru it......if the paper isnt bleedable.......then all it will do is run yur colors off the page........you will know if its bleedable....if you can see your peice on th other side of the page......peace

Originally posted by stank3

15030.......... do u write drest?....... jw...... and i love hte sketch....

arest

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this