YOUR walls....

Guest Media OEC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by seeking

its ok man, we're all still learning...

you dont have to make excuses to folks. if you like painting, then paint. dont sweat it.

i never post anything i do, but just for the hell of it, he's a wall me beardo and some friends did a few weeks ago...

and please, dont bother to dis the last two pieces, neither of those kids piece, they were just doing it for fun...

actually......i kinda dig the rib peice

Guest CRYrock81

Re: few new walls

i love your stuff......i like the clockwork orange pro...you posted a while back....nice

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by onesandzeros

miserableawrye.JPG

wow, that miserable has got to be the best thing on this thread. perfect clean proportions and spacing. i like!!!:idea:

Originally posted by seeking

haha, isn't that the wall at that school? i painted that shit...

there is a huge difference between posting one or two of your walls every now and again upon request (even if an open request like this) and posting everything you paint.

heres one more, just for the hell of it...

ignore the crooked lines in the 3d, i ran out of paint and couldnt straighten em...

really..your so wise......i know i could take you on a wall.......beer

Guest illwill

hey my bad media, no intention to diss you, me sayin no offense was me tryin to not insult you, do your thing, its not my thing and for that it is cool.peace

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by worm

uncle-boy i'm really feelin your style

thanks a lot for the positive comment. i've been painting a little oer a year and i'm still trying to learn a lot and develop a good "style". peace

Archived