YOUR walls....

Guest Media OEC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, isn't that the wall at that school? i painted that shit...

there is a huge difference between posting one or two of your walls every now and again upon request (even if an open request like this) and posting everything you paint.

heres one more, just for the hell of it...

ignore the crooked lines in the 3d, i ran out of paint and couldnt straighten em...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking

haha, isn't that the wall at that school? i painted that shit...

if your talking to us 808 heads, nope these walls are not from the legal school.

cause i know you were down here, too bad i wasnt into writing then, maybe we coulda painted together. :idea:

Originally posted by Desporado

Hey thats kind of odd that that kid writs Hesh! cuz everyone who knows anything about graff knows there already is and has been a HESH that paints with Daim in Germany:D

that's funny, the way that sentence is stuctured makes it sound like someone shouldn't write hesh just because someone that writes with daim writes it.

yeah man

i could understand if they both lived in the same state yet alone same island and probably lived within 20mins from each other and he came after the other dude and honestly wasnt quite as good as the dude who already had the name.

but otherwise, oh please man.

Guest DRIPONERS

media is a kid with a big fore head and he makes up all this mumbojumbo about dogs but i saw him punch one in the face like boom karate style

Guest DRIPONERS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^ who are you what the fuck of course im gonna run from cops got mad markers and shit who are you:confused: :confused:

I wasn't saying hes dumb 4 writing Hesh I just thaught it was odd. I my self wouldn't write something that a big time writer that would burn me 100000 times over and over again writes. I mean I feel bad enough for writing DESPO cuz theres the ESPO from N.Y. Being that close is bad enough 4 me never mind the exact name , but u all have good points and maybe I was wrong.;)

Originally posted by Desporado

I wasn't saying hes dumb 4 writing Hesh I just thaught it was odd. I my self wouldn't write something that a big time writer that would burn me 100000 times over and over again writes. I mean I feel bad enough for writing DESPO cuz theres the ESPO from N.Y. Being that close is bad enough 4 me never mind the exact name , but u all have good points and maybe I was wrong.;)

espo's from philly buddy

Archived