fights baby

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

so for those who know and those who dont or dontcare, i am on holiday in majorca, off the coast of spain. i am also english and damn proud of it.

now what happened to me last nite was all the english / scots /irish all congrgated on the beach to drink etc. now it must be said that themy group of mates has had some problems over here, mainly just spainsh dicks trying to piss us off.

so last nite, as i sed we were all relaxing after a hard day of nada. then this group of spainsh guys come up to us and start just pissing about. now one of our group was wearing a enland footy shirt with "do not feed the lions" on the back. then one of the spanish fuckers cussed him. it all got rowdy but we sorted it out. later on we went to this club which is ok ish. then we hear that all the spanish dicks are outside harassing these girls we knew. naturally we all (bout 20 of us) steam out side and it all descends into some big rucus. we were expecting fists and nuthin else. but i went in to grab this one guy from hitting a girl, got him on the floor and turned round to be smacked in the face with a chain from a scooter. knocked me down hard. then they all pull out knives and bottles etc and basically im thinking "fuck". then at this point im being helped by this fit irish girl trying to stop blood from pouring out from my face wen this geezer in the england shirt just runs inscreaming and takes out 7 of them. then with a little help from some dudes from santa monica we disperse them all.

now what i wanna know, is do u think that we r going to be in trouble for the rest of the holiday? and any one know how to get pieces of chain out of your forhead?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

You have pieces of chain in your head? Well first off good on yah for showing them what a real figh is one with out all the weapons. And you should still have a good holiday, they probably are the type that will avoid you because they got there ass`s kicked and do not want many people to know. Or if they are part of the Spanish mob or whatever get the fuck out of that area.....GOOD LUCK:mad:

Guest sneak

yeh we were scared cause there are bare spanish gangsters about...thansk stapler.

and btw test pattern...tweezers are to small.

Guest Stapler

I understand what this could cause for you holiday. I am in Japan and the places I go are where the Yakuza[Japanese Gangster] go. They are supposedly notorious fo slicing up people that even look at them by acident. So if I get in a fight with one I will surely get in a fight with there friends as well. I wont start the fight but if something does happen it will be because I am protecting friends. It could fuck up my stay in Japan but then again it is already preety fucked up anyways................Do yuo have pieces of chain in you head?????? sneak?

Guest Stapler

If you have a cut that has a scab n it or the cut is not covered over. Every day or day and night try putting Aloe Vera on it, not the bottled shit the real plant Aloe VEra it is a natural healing agent. That will help you get rid of a bad dent. But then again if it is a DENT it may never heal?

I WAS IN SPAIN ON MY RECENT EURO TOUR AND I WOULD PUT MY DOUGH ON THE BRITISH FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS WAY BEFORE THOSE SPANISH FAGS... BUT ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE ON 12OZPROPHET DURING YOUR VACATION, YOU DESERVE A BEATING FOR THAT ALONE...

Congratulations on keeping the good name of England alive. Haven't the Spanish had enough experience with hooligans to know not to fuck with us?? They're always tooled up anyway, can't fight without their little switchblades. Sounds just like something out of a John King novel.....

Nice work.....:cool:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I WAS IN SPAIN ON MY RECENT EURO TOUR AND I WOULD PUT MY DOUGH ON THE BRITISH FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS WAY BEFORE THOSE SPANISH FAGS... BUT ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE ON 12OZPROPHET DURING YOUR VACATION, YOU DESERVE A BEATING FOR THAT ALONE...

im here cos 12oz cures my hangovers

and dazzle ; thanks! haha

nato: correct i will do that, but im ready for a fight tonite if it needs be

Guest sneak

well i just meet up with my mates here, and we decided cos its all of ours lasdt nite, its gonna be an all out rucus......

Archived