"Boog, boog, boogie hands" Thats how i be in your area.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
until i move back into my new apartment back in the mid west on the 22-23.

DON'T YOU MEAN YOUR "NEW DORM-ROOM?"

YOU'RE A NERD DUDE, GET SOME REAL FRIENDS AND COOL IT WITH THE FUCKING PERSONAL ADS.

LMAO @ DORKS TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET!

I THINK YOU GOT IT TWISTED FAG

WHY DON'T YOU LOOSEN THAT GRIP ON YOUR MAN'S NUTS AND SLOW YOUR LITTLE ROLL WHILE YOU'RE AT IT...

LIKE I'VE SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN, IF YOU THINK I'M YOUR ENEMY BECAUSE I CLOWN YOU ON THE INTERNET, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ENEMY IS...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS KID IS A DORK, SO DIRECT YOUR GAY COMMENTS ELSEWHERE...

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

BUT MY MOTHER IS A WHORE AND I SHARE A ONE ROOM APARTMENT WITH HER!!! AND WHAT???

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahhahhha....holy shit there tiger!!! good way to take life by the horns....i was just going to ignore you but that was way too funny....no wonder your so angry

if you ever need any extra money my wheels constantly need polishing, i dont know what it is about these rims....dirt magnets i guess....

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Dorm room? Ha...Get off my nuts kid. Im sorry that your 26 and still living with your whore of a mother, but dont take it out on me. You get on here to rip on kids and act like your 15. Grow up. Compesating for your small dick on here gets you no love.

word...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Ilove2hate

no your the stupid fuck..you sound like a lil bitch ...

well......takes one to know one!!

haha:king:

Guest socrates
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YOU AND YOUR FRIEND SHOULD BOTH QUIT WORRYING ABOUT MY PENIS SIZE, IT'S BORDERING ON GAY...

Am I the only one to catch this line???? What does it mean???

malboro red is a funny funny person... its like i will read his stuff everyonce in a while and he will be a mature person but then he will sound like some dumb motherfucker in threads like this... do you have a little brother that gets on your account sometimes? what the dilly?

Guest greedy mars

good one.! thats something i would here come out of a 10 year olds mouth. got any more awsome mamma jokes i can use when people make fun of me. FUCK YOU!

Guest socrates

If I was cool I would come on to 12oz. and talk shit to faceless internet personas and then show my friends and they would think I was cool, If only I was cool.

STUPID ON PURPOSE

I DON'T HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER BUT I CERTAINLY HAVE TWO SONS AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE...

I WISH YOU TWO FAGGED OUT PEN-PALS WOULD STOP STROKING EACHOTHER'S PATHETIC EGOS AND RECOGNIZE THE REAL

(MARLBORO MAN)

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, TEASING CLOWNS LIKE YOU NEVER CEASES TO ENTERTAIN ME

(LIVE OR VIA THE NERD-BOX)

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I'M GETTING PAID TO DO THIS

(WE'LL CALL THAT MY EDGE)

iv been in everyones area, i just got back from a country wide exploration, and im sure i came through some places yall are at, denver, salt lake city, kansas city, lawrence kansas has more freight than i have ever seen in one place. i even spottted some fhtw tags, that wernt mine.

Archived