feeling good....

jah

what makes you feel good? no matter what. what can you do to relieve stress at anytime no matte whats goin on in your life? for me i just need to burn a little sensi and have a couple beers or some drink of some sort and throw on some reggae. bob marely is the best of course but any good reggae will do. just get me keyed and a little faded and throw on some music with a good beat and im good. no matter what. what do you do to get away from all your problems??? pussy is a good relief too but not quite as reliable....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no one mentioned painting.

-painting

-beer, so much beer

-listening to all my newly burned cds

-knowing that im better than someone

-not talking to women about almost everything

-beer

-sleeping in really late. even better, when your folks wake you up to school and you say you feel sick and they let you go back to sleep!

-quoting movies and songs i know no one has heard of.

-fresh pasta

-dirty hands

-talking about transformers.

i think thats about it.

agreed. how do i get bored?? i dont know how anyone gets bored. seriously.... theres always shit to do. when im bored from now on im gonna pull out my pastels and create some shit. being productive is a form of entertainment. being active...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A nice hammock, some shade, and a good book does the trick just fine. Beer is always welcome.

If not, dancing my ass off is the perfect recipe. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest sneak

my method of choice is sleeping

or ill just call up a mte and well go smoke something. thatll sort me out..

failing that

PUSSY!!!!!!!!:king:

Guest Stapler

I used to just sketch and listen to music, but in Japan i do that instead of studying and it gets to the point where I get brain block and have no creativity and that makes me more stressed. But music is always good, especially if t is Australian hip hop. Riding my bike helps [mountain bike] and also just going and beating some random person. But you can get in alot of trouble for random acts of violence so I only do that on Sundays.:D

Originally posted by jah

what makes you feel good? no matter what. what can you do to relieve stress at anytime no matte whats goin on in your life? for me i just need to burn a little sensi and have a couple beers or some drink of some sort and throw on some reggae. bob marely is the best of course but any good reggae will do. just get me keyed and a little faded and throw on some music with a good beat and im good. no matter what. what do you do to get away from all your problems??? pussy is a good relief too but not quite as reliable....

We seriously need to hang out.

WRAP A 20 PIECE OF HYDRO UP IN A STRAWBERRY PHILLIE AND SIT BY THE WATER... SOMETIMES DO THE SAME THING AND TAKE A LONG DRIVE...

SOMETIMES ALL YOU NEED TO GET BY IS A GIRLIE, BUT SINCE HALF THE TIME THE PROBLEM IS A GIRLIE, THIS DOESN'T ALWAYS STAND TRUE...

Guest --zeSto--

walking.

going for a walk either through the woods (if you live out there),

or down by the train tracks, or even just through an area that you're not familiar with.

when My grandfather passed away last year I left work early (around 2:00)

and walked this super long route to get home. My place was about 5 miles from work,

but the walk ended up taking me 6 hours. I went and saw some graffiti,

drank a few beers at this really old bar that my grandfather used to work at,

and even walked along the waterfront where he used to sail.

I thik that walking can clear out all your woes.

Re: Re: feeling good....

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

We seriously need to hang out.

you in sydney??

you came up with good shit. willy especially. you just described my whole weekend. i gotta incorperate some surfing but yeah....

Archived