no mother that sailor suit doesn't fit me anymore!

cletus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah... sooo, ummm, why is it that americans are 20 years behind in wheatpaste 'technology'?

how come the only successfull wheatpaste campain in america had corporate sponsors and its own clothing line?

are we just too dumb to combine a childs platic figure, a pez dispenser, and an oblong piece of paper? even ny doesnt have any good wheat pastes... not that ive seen in a long time anyway...

come on america, kick it up a notch... you guys suck

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by seeking

yeah... sooo, ummm, why is it that americans are 20 years behind in wheatpaste 'technology'?

how come the only successfull wheatpaste campain in america had corporate sponsors and its own clothing line?

are we just too dumb to combine a childs platic figure, a pez dispenser, and an oblong piece of paper? even ny doesnt have any good wheat pastes... not that ive seen in a long time anyway...

come on america, kick it up a notch... you guys suck

Why is it that most europeans are 20 years behind in style? I don't think weatpasting the twin towers with planes hitting it and little girl heads on top is overly creative. As far as Americans being behind in weatpasting, all I gotta say is Cost and Revs.

I honestly dont think that the Flying Fortress stuff is wheatpastes.

The Street Art scene in Europe is way beyond the one in the Us, we have like 5-10 guys that do it as their main thing, while over there its more like 100+. Not saying that they are better than the US or the US is better than them, just saying that they have more. Therefore the competitiveness of it goes up and newer and newer ideas come up.

yeah host euro style is 20 yrs behind......(if you could hear me right now, id be using the slowest most dramatic sarcastic voice i can muster)....why the fucking hate on euro is beyond me....

and yes i consider those wheatpastes to have style and character and more importantly they are fucking with people....thats it....i just want to make people miss a step on their walk of day to day....god bless em......

Originally posted by mental invalid

more importantly they are fucking with people....thats it....i just want to make people miss a step on their walk of day to day....god bless em......

couldn't have put it better :D

...wheatpaste is completely different here...i used to be all about it and tried to focus on it...but then i got more into painting and bombing and my attention shifted...there definately aren't as many heads here that see wheatpaste as the mode that it can be...it seems that writers will do it as just a way to get their name up but few focus on it solely as an expression instead of a vehicle of graff...

Archived