Demonstration Speech Ideas?

DEE38

Tommorow I have to give a demonstration on something for speech class and im totattly blanked out on what to do.

No food is allowed.

Some guy is gunna show us some "rodeo clowning" techniques, uh. He used to be Rodeo clown..

Some girl is doing CPR..

someone else is teaching how to Salsa.

I really don't know what to do.... any ideas? It has to be no more than 8 minutes long.

And please refrain from ideas like: demonstrate sucking dick

thanks.

-dee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you're really stumped you can spend 8 min. showing people how to perpare for something like what you have to do, and what not to do.

you Dee from NYC?

Guest CHEWBAKALLAH

when allah was in 7th grade i had to do a religeous presentation, so me being a stupid jackass decided to show them how muslims pray, i was down on the ground, when a trashcan gets thrown at my head, knocking me unconcious for minutes. i awoke then i realized the only trashcan was behind the teachers desk, thanks for buying me a t.v. whore.

No im not from NY.

And I can't bring weapons to school.

I was thinking of demonstrating how to make a "lei" since everyone knows me as the girl from hawaii.

I just want to say:

"SO HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN LEID BEFORE?"

but thats fucking lame since las vegas has SHITTY flowers. YES I SAID IT, SHITTY FUCKING FLOWERS. I see no beautiful gardens!

Demonstrate:

how to make a stencil.

How to make a book.

How to make a zine.

How to repair a bike tire.

How to assemble a skateboard.

Or just steal something from Martha Stewart - she's got tons of already-ripped-off ideas.

Or do something nobody thinks a girl would know how to do...

Archived